WE had 8 boats show up and fish. Did I mention it was hot? For 3/4th of the day there was not a stitch of wind. Did I mention it was hot?

Fishing start out fast and furious for us then screeched to a halt. WE got 3 fish in about the 1st 15 minutes then nothing for a long while. We got our limit around. 11 ish and then culled a few times once the wind did pick up and seemed to turn on the fish.

1st. Stratos 16. 03 lbs with a 5.5 lunker

2nd. 5 over 5 15.12 lbs with tourney lunlker 6lbs even

3rd. Chew crew 9.0 lbs

4th. Biguns 8.10 lbs

5th Hookset 3.14lbs

6th Fingeryourbass 1.3lbs

Posted Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:48 pm

couple of nice bags there, good job.

Posted Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:53 pm

I cant believe not a single person can take a pic at these car topper events. I said if I could make it by I would take some pics, I couldnt.

Thats not aimed at you Rich, you are doing the weigh ins etc, just amazing no one else can step up and grab some photos.

Posted Sun Jun 29, 2014 6:11 pm

A 5.5 and a 6, very nice! The Upper Mystics can be feast or famine (and hot as hell with virtually no place to hide from the sun) as you all know. Some pictures would have been nice, but not the end of the world. Good job to those who showed up to fish! Cool

Posted Sun Jun 29, 2014 6:40 pm

good work guys i gotta get a car topper again rich can't win almost all of them

Posted Sun Jun 29, 2014 7:04 pm

I took my son there Saturday afternoon and we hooked up with a few good ones too.If I got them all in the boat probably would of had 16 or 17 pounds.A 4 plus broke me off in the pads and a monster took under the boat and wrapped up in the old pier before my line broke and I had 20 pound test.Good job guys.Does anyone have a camera?

Posted Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:13 am

khaskins

I took my son there Saturday afternoon and we hooked up with a few good ones too.If I got them all in the boat probably would of had 16 or 17 pounds.A 4 plus broke me off in the pads and a monster took under the boat and wrapped up in the old pier before my line broke and I had 20 pound test.Good job guys.Does anyone have a camera?

So you went to upper mystics the day before the car topper tourney? Really?

Posted Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:50 am

changing the subject. nice job you guys. +1 if you didn't fall in this time.

Posted Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:36 pm

samf

changing the subject. nice job you guys. +1 if you didn't fall in this time.

Hmmmmmm was someone else out on Upper Mystics Saturday too

Posted Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:53 am

I heard Sam was there every day last week but telling everyone he was in ashburham or some crazy place

Posted Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:05 am

Sam should have got permission first.

Posted Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:09 am

Northshore approved

Posted Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:16 am

don't worry, i really was in ashburnham last thursday through sunday night. private lake.

Posted Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:37 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links