Currently, I putt around in a Pelican Bass raider boat with a 55lb trolling motor...I love this thing for smaller ponds or even kicking around on Lake Boone and some bigger water. I am trying to get my hands on an Alumicraft or something similar that has the decks already on it and with or without a motor...I can always buy one separately. I have about $3k to spend on something on the high end or even less on something in great shape or even if there's a larger bass boat I am willing to spend more for the right one. Can everyone keep their eyes and ears open and let me or your friend know I am interested and can pull the trigger pretty fast for the right deal.

Thanks guys,

PDub-

Posted Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:04 pm

what type of alumacraft? the v hull or jon boat style? call up beaver fever?

Posted Thu Apr 10, 2014 4:15 pm

Car topper or bass boat? I just bought a 1542 and put full decks with new motors and electronics for about 3k. If you got some hands on skills I'm sure you can figure it out plus you can make it the way you want. I guarantee no one out there has two live wells front and rear, an under deck rod storage box, storage for 14 Plano boxes in two cabinets, and a removable center deck for when the kids want to go on. Do some research and ask questions everyone here will be willing to help you out.

Posted Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:35 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links