Aight we will be too neil

Posted Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:32 pm

DON'T FORGET THAT WE ARE SETTING OUR CLOCKS BACK ON SUNDAY.

Posted Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:02 am

Good luck guys, not able to join. But of course doesn't stop my from throwing out my opinions. Would be throwing a jerk bait most of the day over weeds in 6-7 feet of water and around the humps that are all over Oldham.

Good luck, will be interesting to see what works and the water temps.

Posted Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:13 pm

so not only do i hafta. get up before 6 on a sun. but now i'll actually be getting up at 5? uggh. good thing i love fishing.

Posted Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:13 pm

dhutch

Good luck guys, not able to join. But of course doesn't stop my from throwing out my opinions. Would be throwing a jerk bait most of the day over weeds in 6-7 feet of water and around the humps that are all over Oldham.

Jerk baits don't work at Oldham

Posted Fri Nov 02, 2012 6:39 pm

Shawn,

I was going to fish this one, but was concerned Ken may extend the fishing that extra thirty minutes until 2:30... And we wouldn't then stand a chance against you!

Posted Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:30 pm

I take advantage of all advantages...I guess I'll have to work faster Sunday

Posted Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:46 pm

shawneramone

dhutch

Jerk baits don't work at Oldham

So crank baits and jerk baits dont work? Lol haha

Posted Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:00 pm

Doug,The time stands as posted if you would like to come.That is always Neils idea to stay out longer.

Posted Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:04 am

Everyone make sure you bring you PFDs!

Posted Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:26 am

Team hodah will be there

Posted Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:44 pm

khaskins

Doug,The time stands as posted if you would like to come.That is always Neils idea to stay out longer.

Ken...inside joke. Shawn beat me out of second place last time at Oldham by one ounce, and he caught his last fish at 2:15. So we joke about the time extension being his advantage.

You guys have fun.. Wish I could be there regardless the times!

Posted Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:50 pm

dhutch

khaskins

Ken...inside joke. Shawn beat me out of second place last time at Oldham by one ounce, and he caught his last fish at 2:15. So we joke about the time extension being his advantage.

It was 1:59 but either way I wouldn't have had that fish on any other day. Thanks Neil

Posted Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:29 pm

shawneramone

dhutch

khaskins

It was 1:59 but either way I wouldn't have had that fish on any other day. Thanks Neil

My pleasure see u guys in the morning don't forget to turn the clocks back!

Posted Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:45 pm

wish i knew there was a tournament , when is the next one in this area?

Posted Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:46 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links