oh yeah, i wouldn't mind splitting gas and going north somewhere. i've never been to champlain either.

Posted Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:24 pm

1. Prolonge the Ice long enough to get my Tiger Muskie!
2. Break the state record Carp with a Rod and Reel and not with a Crossbow...
3. Fish the Quabin for the first time
4. Continue to fish with fellow MAFF members and have a blast!!
Woooooo

Posted Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:43 pm

muskiebigfish

1. Prolonge the Ice long enough to get my Tiger Muskie!

Tiger muskie!! Woop woop!!

Posted Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:57 pm

samf

roger, you've never caught a 6?

Nope Sam. Been hovering in the area and coming close, just haven't broken the mark yet! I'd like to do a Shawn White and skip over a pound of my previous heaviest fish, going right to the 7 Lb mark!

Oh yeah and add a trip to the Quabbin too as on the list!

Last edited by pocketfisherman on Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:56 pm; edited 2 times in total

Posted Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:08 pm

pocketfisherman

samf

roger, you've never caught a 6?

Nope Sam. Been hovering in the area and coming close, just haven't broken the mark yet! I'd like to do a Shawn White and skip over a pound of my previous heaviest fish, going right to the 8 Lb mark!

Oh yeah and add a trip to the Quabbin too as on the list!

LOL Ya I was hovering around 5 for a while and BAM!!! 6.4. I did catch a 5.4 (WHITE LIGHTNING) after that to fill in the blank

Posted Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:13 pm

samf

oh yeah, i wouldn't mind splitting gas and going north somewhere. i've never been to champlain either.

Anytime Sam. JBigun is on board too!

Posted Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:31 pm

You guys were talking about, Going north, catching big fish, and carolina rigging....If you get a chance take a trip to Lake Champlain at Ticonderoga......you can do all three, and you do not need a big boat, or travel far. That part of champlain is more like a wide river.

Posted Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:42 pm

river_pirate

Break 8 pounds
Find at least 1 new swimbait to have some laughs with.
Come up with at least 5 new reasons not to fish with Rich again

LMAO this guy's alright!!!

Posted Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:59 pm

Get my boat to Damon to re deck the front deck ( This reel business has really taken off and I dont have the time to re deck it alone, I really need the help, Damon and Bang are the men for the job)

Break my personal best 8.8lb in Ma

Hopefully break 10lb at Okeechobee in a few weeks

Stack $ for a newer boat by this time nest year!

and of course BEAT UP ON RICH WHEN EVER I CAN!!!!!

Posted Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:03 pm

Break balls as much as...oh wait I already do that. Ummm, ok I'd like to go over 7

Posted Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:08 pm

stratos1966

river_pirate

Break 8 pounds
Find at least 1 new swimbait to have some laughs with.
Come up with at least 5 new reasons not to fish with Rich again

Just.......... wow!!!! Crying or Very sad

LOL too easy buddy! Twisted Evil

Posted Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:24 pm

My goal is to have fun fishing again.
Find a partner with a boat that wants to fish as a team I got gas money Smile
Maybe toss all the fresh water gear and head back to saltwater
frustrating 2012.

Posted Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:51 pm

Id like to take first in a tourney.
Focus on jig fishing this year and flip a lot of docks.
Break the 6lb mark as well.
Also wouldnt mind getting a striper on a fly setup this yr. have fooled around a little bit and had one in the line in 2011 but i snapped him off on a rock

And Rich if you wanna get out on saltwater more let me know i have a 21ft center console hydrasport thats a striper machine ill go out whenever i dont have work.

Posted Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:21 pm

kizel13

Also wouldnt mind getting a striper on a fly setup this yr. have fooled around a little bit and had one in the line in 2011 but i snapped him off on a rock

And Rich if you wanna get out on saltwater more let me know i have a 21ft center console hydrasport thats a striper machine ill go out whenever i dont have work.

Sign me up for that striper trip!

Posted Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:29 pm

biggz53

kizel13

Sign me up for that striper trip!

Hell yea we should def get a couple guys and plan a couple trips like i said as long as im not working im always looking for fishing buddies to go striper fishing.

Posted Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:32 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links