I have a bass tournament on Lake Cochituate this Saturday I fished the MAFF tourney there in the beginning of june but we didn't do well and I assume that the fishing will be different now with the hotter weather any tips would be great
thank you

Posted Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:37 pm

Fish the grass lines

Posted Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:38 pm

budwick

Fish the grass lines

what pond do you focus on?

Posted Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:43 pm

I agree with Brenden lots of dead grass from weed kill, find that green grass,and i had luck with crakin through it stop and go!

Posted Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:05 am

how do people fish cranks though vegetation? i never got that. a lure with weeds on it is like a hot chick with boogers on her face. how do you keep the boogers off?

Posted Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:37 am

sometimes you need to go with the greater good and deal with cleaning a little booger off to get that hot chick. square bill and deep diving square bill cranks go through grass better and rip out of it.

Posted Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:53 am

samf

sometimes you need to go with the greater good and deal with cleaning a little booger off to get that hot chick. square bill and deep diving square bill cranks go through grass better and rip out of it.

I agree with Sam deep diving for this time of year but be ready for the pickerial bite. If you can get thru the small colvit to north pond fish a jig along grass near train tracks or drag a craw thru the grass as well.

Posted Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:14 pm

thanks for all these tips guys

Posted Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:15 pm

Does anyone know for sure what time the ramp here is open?

Posted Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:04 pm

8:00 A.M.

Posted Thu Oct 03, 2013 2:29 pm

Thanks!

Posted Thu Oct 03, 2013 2:34 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links