Other guy and gold pin have the day off, we would like to ice fish,where is there safe ice?

Posted Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:08 pm

I'm ready to go got Monday off to let's meet up at a place and fish

Posted Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:42 pm

Great idea ,where is there safe ice??

Posted Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:51 pm

Keepin my eye on a bunch of message boards if anything some spots in hubbardston might be ready on Monday 30 deg and under for the weekend Let u know if I hear of anything around here

Posted Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:47 am

I NEVER get weekdays off...I DO however get every other Friday OFF...Indian Lake in Worcester seemed to take FOREVER to get coated and STAY coated...single digits with the wind last night and more cold on the way for the foreseeable future...we'll be out there soon...as per the "over & under" thread from last week...1/21 is this coming Saturday...if it stays like this MAYBE we get out there...maybe "under"! personally at that time I took the "over"...stay safe and CHOOSE WISELY...we can't partner up next year if I hafta go rescue your ass from Lake Quinsig ! and if ya DO go through over there I lost a pair of sunglasses over by the regatta about 15 years ago...can you look for 'em while you're down there ?

Posted Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:20 am

If anyone is serious about ice fishing on Monday the 17 pm me will help if you have a place in mind. Heading to Jordan pond in shrewsbury to take a look at the ice after work today would love to go ice fish with someone else so it's a little more safe invade we fall through there's someone there to help ya out also willing to travel if someone knows of a spot and plans on fishing I'm from worcester

Posted Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:35 am

Jimmy...check on Indian Lake...I think the only way onto the ice is over by "The Y"...up off Norton ave...over by Norton/St Gobain...'sucks during the Summer 'cause the Y has day-camp there ALL DAMN DAY(sorry kids)...but during the Winter...I think you'd be "good t' go"...as the season gets rollin' I'll letchya know which Fridays I have off and we can hit a few spots...I WON'T LET US DIE ! and if we do...Damon will dive down and get our COLD LIFELESS bodies hahaha...We'll head up to The Hamilton Res. in Holland...NICE PIKE in there...'Ted4130' told me of a BIG BOY over 20lbs waiting to get "plucked-out" in there and I'm INTRIGUED ....

eastciderida

If anyone is serious about ice fishing on Monday the 17 pm me will help if you have a place in mind. Heading to Jordan pond in shrewsbury to take a look at the ice after work today would love to go ice fish with someone else so it's a little more safe invade we fall through there's someone there to help ya out also willing to travel if someone knows of a spot and plans on fishing I'm from worcester

Posted Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:58 am

Think I'll take a look at Indian on lunch work right at that shaws not a big fan of fishing there though I do know there are some pike in there and with the draw down water depth is real low during winter

Posted Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:18 am

Team gold pin and other Guy will be fishing mill pond in Littleton ma. From 7-12 the ice is 4-5 inches. Exit 30 off of 495. Pond is less than 1 mile from highway. Call me if you need directions, 508.380.4620

Posted Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:03 pm

Team gold pin and other Guy will be fishing mill pond in Littleton ma. From 7-12 the ice is 4-5 inches. Exit 30 off of 495. Pond is less than 1 mile from highway. Call me if you need directions, 508.380.4620

Posted Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:06 pm

meatballs

Team Gold Pin and the other guy.....outstanding name!! Very Happy

Posted Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:41 pm

4 fish today, 2 pickerel 2 bass, I have bean blow-out

Posted Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:24 pm

Never mind I can't read...so I'll edit this quick! Nice, ? We drove by a guy fishing out on Lake Ripple and a bunch of kids playing hockey. Ice seems pretty solid there

Posted Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:13 pm

Bean blow out was made by Denny ,just like it says!

Posted Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:03 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links