http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VA2tf3W70UM&feature=player_embedded

A black one and a chipmunk one. I'm gonna be real pissed when it gets hung up, and God knows it will...

Posted Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:24 am

those things look nice! just stopped in at bills bait in norton while i was down their for work, these things look great. the owner told me he invented them.not too sure about that, but their called muise mouse

Posted Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:37 am

The Muit Mouse is definitely a local product. Don't recall if Bill actually makes them, but I'm pretty sure stratos can fill in the details.

Posted Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:29 pm

I tried to buy two, but he said he would not sell any out of the display case; that I had to go to his website and sign up. They are $55 a piece...

Guy who owns the place is a pretty chill guy. He makes some sweet bbq, by the way. He offered my friends and I some spicy, smoked wings he made and they were phenomenal.

Posted Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:56 pm

I know Bill very well. The video you posted is of the "old" version which is no longer in production. The "new" version came out about a year ago. Bill desiged both baits but has someone else physically make the baits. he is a local guy with a small shop. he makes "batches" of the baits and when 1 batch is gone he gets enough interest and starts another batch.
I have 3 of the old version and 2 of the new version of the "muits mouse" I have caught many fish up to 5lbs on these baits. A 2lber will hit this bait regularly. if you see some of my Charels river reports you will see the biat in use. The old version can be waked on the surface as well as cranked down. The new version is a top water/ waker. It throws a hell of a wake. It can also be twitched and made to "walk the dog" like a zara spook. I have a brown, a tan and a "scrapper" ( white and grey) in the old version and a Chipmunk and scrapper in the new version. great biats. I highly reccomend them. Billsbait.com

Posted Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:34 pm

Damn. How do we get our hands on the old ones then? Any chance you can talk to him and hook up a MAFishFinder buddy? Haha! Laughing

Posted Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:05 pm

Guys who own them sell them from time to time, especially on Bills site.

Posted Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:03 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links