I'm looking at the upcoming tourney's on the cartopper schedule and having dreams of big bags of bass. Just the mention of Dudley makes me dizzy as I was a witness to the Angry Landlords giant bag...I can barely type while reliving the memory. Then Oldham where the Bassasin's lost a winner take all to Northshore by 1 ounce!!!! The drama!!! I'm very excited boys and girls. STAND BACK!!!

Posted Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:56 am

Is anyone going to need a partner for the Dudley Car topper? My buddy (who has the boat of course has to work that sunday)

Dudley is my home pond, if I need to sell my self a little more haha, my profile picture is from Dudley.

Posted Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:05 pm

no need to sell yourself. great group of guys here and there's always someone looking for a partner. that place has some nice bass. i caught a 5 12 and 5 on the same trip using completely different styles there last year.

Posted Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:19 pm

Shawn, maybe we should of weighed them without the stringer in the bag.

Posted Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:31 pm

Dudley and Oldham have some big fish.You have to be productive to get them.Sometimes you will get lucky.If you know the spots you can get them.Great ponds, I love fishing them.Beware Halo has it down on Oldham.

Posted Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:38 pm

i've been to dudley several times and there are a few key spots that always hold big fish. it's all about finding them first.

Posted Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:42 pm

kman

DOH!!!! We were rookies then. Nice move

Posted Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:59 pm

khaskins

Dudley and Oldham have some big fish.You have to be productive to get them.Sometimes you will get lucky.If you know the spots you can get them.Great ponds, I love fishing them.Beware Halo has it down on Oldham.

Just make sure you have your livewell cover down...LMAO!!!

Posted Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:00 pm

shawneramone

kman

Yeah, but so were we Shawn! Cool

Posted Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:00 pm

pocketfisherman

shawneramone

kman

Yeah, but so were we Shawn! Cool

I thought you've been doing these for years. That was our 2nd.

Posted Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:51 pm

khaskins

Not if team Stratos makes a showing Ken!!! Laughing

Posted Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:20 am

[quote="stratos1966"]
khaskins

Not if team Stratos makes a showing Ken!!! Laughing[/quote

I don't know about that Confused

Posted Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:33 pm

Can you fish the car toppers with a canoe, as long as there is a live well? Or are TM necessary as well?

Posted Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:07 pm

biggz53

Can you fish the car toppers with a canoe, as long as there is a live well? Or are TM necessary as well?

you can fish it on a raft as long as you have a working livewell. What's TM?

Posted Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:28 pm

Trolling motor?

Posted Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:56 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links