Went into dicks to check out the ice gear and markdowns came across this three pack of bomber lures and noticed the 2 cent sticker and never questioned if they were actually going to give it to me at that price or not. Being in retail my whole life I know if that what the sticker says that's what the customer pays. So at the register got a little Hogg that was a mistake and we can give it to you at 50 percent off regular price I quickly picked up my phone and said would you like me to call corporate. Manager quickly ok Ed it and got prob my best deal ever at dicks to bad they didn't have more than 1 I prob could have afforded Xmas presents for all the board members..

Posted Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:26 pm

I killed all year long with the one in the middle. Change out all the hooks though. The ones on it are cheap and will bend and/or break easily. Great score!!

Posted Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:54 pm

wow that is a steal

Posted Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:10 pm

Great deal Exclamation Surprised it even got questioned at the register, usually they just ring things up without a thought Exclamation Laughing

Posted Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:31 am

That happened to me back in August I was in dicks just looking around and the miss marked a Abu Garcia Orra S for $7.50 they put up a fight but I asked dor the district managers number and they let it go

Posted Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:47 am

Reminds me of the Kenny from Halo story, Shimano Crucial Spinning Rod from Dicks $ 29, the rod sells for 169$ everywhere else, I assure you these prices are not mistakes....however I wont tell you how they end up on these items...ancient chinese secret

Posted Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:36 am

I'll give you 25 cents for them! That's one hell of a profit for you! Wink

Posted Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:46 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links