hey im gonna be going to Florida in april and was wondering if any one could give me some help with what kind of lures to bring for freshwater and saltwater?

Posted Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:45 pm

just fish soft plastics in the thick weeds and you should do good. i get the bigger bass on beavers punched through the mats

Posted Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:31 pm

Spinnerbait,and buzz baits are very versitile lures....You can't go wrong having them in your pocket

Posted Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:12 pm

alright cool thanks guys i was going to bring a couple frogs along to

Posted Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:54 pm

basshunter93

alright cool thanks guys i was going to bring a couple frogs along to

What part? I'm going to the Tampa area in
March but from what I see not a ton of bass fishing in the area. If anything I'd look for a guide I dont think my girlfriend will appreciate checking fishing Rods at the airport

Posted Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:02 pm

im gonna be near the kissimmee area for a week and then going to be going to treasure island area after that for a week but were im gonna be is about 15 minutes from lake toho but im just bringing down a 2 piece rod but all you really need to do is find some golf course ponds im not sure weather im gonna find a guide for fresh water fishing or salt water i kinda really wanna catch some red fish again they are and awesome fight and challenge

Posted Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:21 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links