Arch street. There is a tiny place to park. A small trail that goes to a small puddle that leads out to the lake. Seriously..I did it. If u want to fish there, u will 2. But Apparently some people have been just dropping it in the boat access like ninjas ?!

Posted Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:16 am

Looks like I'll be breaking out the Ninja Suit then!

Posted Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:22 am

Get er done -Haha ! Go Fish

Posted Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:25 am

anyone know if the launch is still blocked off? i'm on vacation next week and i would like to fish there atleast once this year. don't want to waste my time.

Posted Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:58 pm

FYI GUYS!!! I DROVE OUT TO STUMP POND (A1) WESTBORO FRO TEWKSBURY MA (OVER AN HOURS) DRIVE ONLY TO FIND THE RAMP FENCED OFF DUE TO RECONSTRUCTION OF THE DAM. FIELD OFFICE WORKER WAS LESS THAN HELPFUL ON INFO REGUARDING THE COMPETION DATE OF CONSTRUCTION. I THEN WROTE TO THE MASS. PUBLIC AFFAIRS DEPT. I WAS TOLD CONSTRUCTION WOULD BE COMPLETED AT THE END OF SEPT.WHEN THE FENCE COMES DOWN IS ANOTHER STORY!!! HOPE THIS INFO HELPS. ALSO, IF YOU WRITE BE SURE AND MENTION THE GEORGE NICHOLS DAM

Posted Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:15 am

that "smallie" which is not so small, came out of A-1 stump pond?

Posted Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:19 pm

I have seen some guys go in there with a full size Rangers. You can stay out in front of the boat ramp about 100 yards, unless the water is high. If you try to go to the back, thats where the car toppers have the advantage. A.K.A stump pond, if you have the props to put on, then just keep heading deeper in.

Posted Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:13 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links