Anyone use these? Any tips?

Posted Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:20 pm

I've tried some of storms jointed plastic swim baits hard to get them to swimm straight the blue gills lures seem better balanced and look nice going to pick some up for the spawn

Posted Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:45 pm

I love the storm swimbaits. I use the 3" and 4" around here, mostly the bluegill. But have crushed them done in Mexico on the bigger 5" to 6" version. Prefer the bunker color for the bigger fish. Real easy to fish, let them sink to the bottom and slowly real them in.

Posted Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:48 am

lol, yesterday I mentioned how much I liked these and last night I got a 5lber in the lower basin on the Charles. 3"in bluegill color working it moderate fast in shallow water making sure that it bumps along the rocks. Also added a 3 1/2 in about 1 hour of fishing. Love these baits in the spring.

Posted Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:37 am

Here is the girl. It was actually on the firetiger not bluegill. but they look similiar. Caught on Wednesday night, 5 even on boga. Tried again on Friday night but topped out at 2lb. Suppose to give today a whirl but earth day river clean up gave me a good excuse to go to a bar instead of fish. I'll be at the next two days in th e rain. Once the herring into the river the clock is onof awesome fishing is on.

Posted Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:11 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links