6 bass taken from shore on a green senko.

Posted Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:01 pm

Nice fish, but that's not Stetson Exclamation Laughing

Posted Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:19 pm

Is he trying to throw us off the scent?

Posted Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:22 pm

Yes it is Stetson Pond - to the right of the town landing there are houses and a small beach area. Wind was blowing into that spot for three days.........like bill dance always said "cast against the wind and catch more fish".

Posted Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:23 pm

In fact, the ramp I am standing on is for a private residence, first house to the right of the town landing- it has an in ground pool on the water.

Posted Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:28 pm

hey i was 1 of the guys out in the kayak right in front of you,saw you catch a couple from the dock,how'd u do wen you went out in the boat? thats right when we left.my Brother-in-law did really well at least a dozen bass but i had a tuff day with only 1 bass and a couple pickerel..

Posted Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:20 am

Went out on the boat for ten minutes, wife got cold- went back to shore and caught some big bass. The wind pushed all the bait into that corner to the right of the landing- that where I caught that big bass along with several others. Yes, that was me on the dock.

Posted Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:17 am

I guess I stand corrected Exclamation Laughing Must just be the photo, looks like an awful lot of trees in the background. That corner is always loaded with fish, kind of like a bowl right there.

Posted Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:41 am

i didnt leave cuz my fishing skills were lacking,when that wind picked up it got cold

Posted Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:08 am

I've been doing reel well from the shore there myself. Nice fish!!

Posted Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:38 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links