doesnt the bite die during the herring run? I fish the inner north shore mostly so no migrating fish for the most part

Posted Wed May 28, 2014 5:39 pm

g.horne

Santuit is Res only during the summer season until 8pm-6am so only night fishing. The ramp at Mystic/Middle is also res only during the summer

Ahhh i really hope thats false info because mystic and middle are the places i want to hit the most. Doesn't state that on the mass.gov website?

Posted Wed May 28, 2014 6:00 pm

I wish too but you will get a ticket for parking there in season res of the development where the ramp is calls the police all time. There is an access right on mystic but it's a big hill to drag the boat down and up. There is only parking for a couple cars there.

Posted Wed May 28, 2014 6:55 pm

is that what that faded out old sign at santuit says. I go there in the summer and have never been hassled. Maybe I am just lucky.

Posted Wed May 28, 2014 7:35 pm

bassaddict21

g.horne

Santuit is Res only during the summer season until 8pm-6am so only night fishing. The ramp at Mystic/Middle is also res only during the summer

Ahhh i really hope thats false info because mystic and middle are the places i want to hit the most. Doesn't state that on the mass.gov website?

is there any one going thats not fishing (the old lady) can drop it in then have them leave with the truck. do that all the time at east monponsett have not been hassled for that. Then again cape cod can be a bit more Snotty. I cant count how many times homeowners on wequaquet lake have yelled at me for fishing in ther water behind there house. I didnt know that when you buy land on the edge of a lake it meant you owned the water behind it I wonder in there world how far into the lake they own.

Last edited by trashmanssd on Thu May 29, 2014 4:57 am; edited 2 times in total

Posted Wed May 28, 2014 7:42 pm

g.horne

I wish too but you will get a ticket for parking there in season res of the development where the ramp is calls the police all time. There is an access right on mystic but it's a big hill to drag the boat down and up. There is only parking for a couple cars there.

Ok, thanks for the heads up. What about hamblin pond, res only too?

Posted Wed May 28, 2014 7:46 pm

I've had good luck fishing at Peters and Johns Pond as well as Aschumet.

Posted Fri May 30, 2014 11:37 am

Im headed downthe cape as well in a few weeks staying in hyannis but willing to drive to orleans for some good fishing and any town inbetween... any good ponds further down cape?

Posted Sun Jun 01, 2014 9:21 am

nicholey

Im headed downthe cape as well in a few weeks staying in hyannis but willing to drive to orleans for some good fishing and any town inbetween... any good ponds further down cape?

Wequaquet or shallow pond both right in Hyannis

Posted Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:21 pm

go saltwater! tog scup sea bass are on fire!!

hearing of reports of cast after cast bluefishing action off a south cape beach!!!

30 and 40lbs stripers!! tons of schoolies

Posted Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:31 am

trashmanssd

bassaddict21

g.horne

is there any one going thats not fishing (the old lady) can drop it in then have them leave with the truck. do that all the time at east monponsett have not been hassled for that. Then again cape cod can be a bit more Snotty. I cant count how many times homeowners on wequaquet lake have yelled at me for fishing in ther water behind there house. I didnt know that when you buy land on the edge of a lake it meant you owned the water behind it I wonder in there world how far into the lake they own.

Really? I've been living down here for 5 years & fished Wequaquet a lot & I've only been told/asked to leave twice. One was an elderly woman in the far southeastern cove where she has a dock on a very shallow flat. She was concerned due to her grandkids swim the area & she's afraid of lost hooks. The other is a d$%khead on the southern shore of the western cove that goes into the marina & he didn't trust that I could throw a bait next to his "covered" boat anchored at his dock. So, I don't go to either area . . . there's plenty of fishable water. Everywhere else, the residents seem very nice.

Posted Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:31 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links