bassinbrooksy

So I sprayed a couple coats on a metallic bleeding shad rattle trap lastnight and fished a little before work today and to my pleasant surprisei cought a tennis ball lol. Fought like a fish on my little collapsable caster rod . Stupid polluted ass indian lake. Thought I had a nice crappie or big bluegill until I got it to shore lol.

Hahaha I thought it was a mussle before I read the post, nice catch!

Posted Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:25 pm

sinista

In the famous words of "The Great and Powerful Stratos" colors are for the fisherman , not the fish.... The lure first catches the fisherman before it catches the fish.

And I've never seen a glow in the dark crayfish?

In a T early this spring, we were all throwing jigs. I was the only one using UV Blast on my trailer. Out of 7 teams, most throwing the same color pattern, I was the only one catching jig fish. Finished 1st, but only by default. Should have finished 2nd. Wink

Posted Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:58 am

shawneramone

at least you know it works

ROTFLMAO - yup, it got a tennis ball to bite, s*** must be awesome!

Posted Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:57 am

I don't know if I feed into the hype but me and father went fishless one afternoon up in Vermont. After he sprayed down a spoon he caught a solid small mouth on his first cast. Maybe a coincidence but perhaps it does make a difference (even if it's very slight).

I've heard the same thing about spraying lures with WD-40 but I've never tried it. I don't know how I feel about polluting a lake just to *possibly* increase my odds.

Posted Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:39 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links