As promised here is my promo code from my newest sponsor Solar Bat Sunglasses. Use the code NEILD at check out for 20% off! For those of you who would like to complete a promo order form in person to be submitted I can also offer you free shipping! I will have forms on me at this weekends sportsmans show for those interested

Visit www.solarbat.com and check them out!

Please no sarcasm posts on this thread my sponsors may monitor this posting. Thanks again guys!

Posted Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:30 pm

Neil, do they do prescription sunglasses also or jst regular over the counter stuff just curious some of us old eyes need some help...

Posted Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:21 am

twitch13

Neil, do they do prescription sunglasses also or jst regular over the counter stuff just curious some of us old eyes need some help...

Yes they do twitch the founder of soar bat Gary Nesty is an optometrist (eye doctor) go check the website www.solarbat.com there is a tab for prescription glasses check them out any questions give me a call or shoot me a text 5083734783 ' if your old eyes can see the keys on the phone!) LOL! Hahahaha!

Posted Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:30 am

Neil, that's why I only catch big fish can't see the little ones....LOL

Posted Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:07 am

twitch13

Hahaha ya I remember your 1 fish Victory at Glen Charlie last year, still can't believe you pulled that one off!

Posted Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:22 am

LET'S GO GUYS! 20% OFF SOLAR BAT SUNGLASSES, GO TO WWW.SOLARBAT.COM AND USE THE PROMO CODE NEILD FOR 20% OFF. Or message me and ill email you an order form for 20% off and FREE SHIPPING.
Don't miss that big girl on her bed cuz you can't see her, you can go buy 3 cheap pairs a year OR 1 PAIR THAT WILL LAST A LIFE TIME, I just ordered a pair of White Double XLS and a pair of WHITE KOKOMO'S pick the frame color and the lens color and there's about 8-10 different lenses to choose from prescription or non prescription.

Posted Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:07 pm

You got any recommendations for the lower price end? I have a horrible habit of losing sun glasses so until I can grow up I go with short money.

Posted Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:54 am

biggz53

You got any recommendations for the lower price end? I have a horrible habit of losing sun glasses so until I can grow up I go with short money.

Yes the SolarArmor NOCS there are a few different pairs text or call me if th have questions 5083734783

Posted Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:58 am

sinista

biggz53

Yes the SolarArmor NOCS there are a few different pairs text or call me if th have questions 5083734783

Sounds good, you putting up a report of Big O soon??

Posted Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:01 am

biggz53

sinista

biggz53

Sounds good, you putting up a report of Big O soon??

Ya possibly really nothing big to report other than catching schooling fish in numbers no giants other than a 9 that the guide accidently caught, lol.

Back to reel painting I got a million prices on the bench gotta see if I remember where they go....Lmao, just kidding

Posted Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:04 am

twitch13

THAT was one of the better comebacks I've heard on MAFF, LOL!

Posted Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:00 pm

pocketfisherman

twitch13

THAT was one of the better comebacks I've heard on MAFF, LOL!

Lol, great now go buy a pair of glasses! Lmao

Posted Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:17 pm

Truth be told, I'm probably going to buy some Oakleys, but who knows.

Posted Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:28 pm

pocketfisherman

Truth be told, I'm probably going to buy some Oakleys, but who knows.

At least go check out the Double XL's and the Kokomo's, I just bought a few pairs they are sick, not to mention the choices on frame and lens color, plus the 20% off

Posted Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:30 pm

Not ruling anything out. I've been on the site and there are some nice looking glasses on there. Who knows?

Posted Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:32 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links