muskiebigfish

Just need this dam cast to come off. I hope thursday I get a waterproof catching cast And Brooksy, we got a date with a Esox soooooooon

just shoot me a date and time brother and im in! on a side note i was fishing quinsig today trying to catch mr pike with a mepps #5 aglia so i had my spinning rod on the ground behind me and was using a baitcaster at the time, i went to cast and the treble grabbed my spinning rod and launched it in ten feet of water about 6 feet in front of me right on the edge of the damn shelf! so i spent the next 20 minutes trying to fish it out (and not take a swim) with the same treble that launched it in the water to begin with lol! finally got it back ,man what i relief ! that would have been about a hundred fifty bucks down the drain if it had went over the edge of the shelf and landed some 40 feet down on the bottom.i was rather surprised it flew so far as the casting rod i was using was only rated to throw up to 2 oz and my spinning gear is probably closer to 16 hahaha! anyways hit me up when your down to knock down mrs essox's door Smile

Posted Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:48 pm

It seems there not too many western mass anglers on here.I fish out of Chicopee ,Springfield & beyond.I can put you on some fish if your out this way .

Posted Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:29 am

You fish the CT river? I would love to do some of that.. Springfield is only 45 mins, I walk farther than that at the Res some mornings, I would be game heading that way.

Posted Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:05 pm

Hey Muskie you still owe me an Essox!

Posted Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:26 pm

And a Fish from the RES also hahahahaha Sorry my good friend, baby steps, one thing at at time!!!!! Wooooo

Posted Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:34 pm

I want it all brother!

Posted Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:34 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links