Here it is. You can decide for ur selves half price and they work as nice

Posted Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:07 pm

I love paul-e-worms, use em all the time

Posted Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:16 pm

Hey Muskie, if you hook the worms backwards, do they rollover?

Posted Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:20 pm

they only roll over on thursday nights hahahahahahaha
I love my Brother

Posted Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:10 pm

I like yum dingers, and just got a few packs of strike king ochos, gonna test those out. So far, the dingers are much more tear resistant than senkos. Also, I'm thinking if i use a cork screw style hook, the work will never slip down the shank like it does with the normal offset EWG hooks. I just ordered some hooks with screws and will give this a shot.

never even herd of paul e worms, gonna go do some research.

Posted Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:56 pm

Trigger also make a worm like the Senko. It's a little bigger and more stought. Paul-E worms are based out of RI I will see if there is a website for a catalog or something.
10 yrs they have been around andf for only 4 bucks a pack. I almost blasted a pack of Blue with purple flakes at the Sud last couple of days. They work

Posted Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:59 am

I just bought the worm kit from Paul e worms, includes hooks, o rings and assortment of worms.

Posted Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:36 pm

did you get that online or at some type of store?

Posted Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:06 pm

On line, the link is below. Just one word about the kit. Someone from the company called last night to tell let me know what is pictured next to the kit is not what was meant to be sold.

Basically the kit shows 5 packs of worms plus hooks and o-rings, but it wasn't intended to have the hooks or the rings. So they gave me the option of 5 packs with no hooks or rings or 4 packs with the hooks and rings. Not quite sure if they changed it already or how they will handle it in the future but I only ordered yesterday.

http://www.paul-eworms.com/Home.html

Posted Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:48 pm

thanks thats awesome Barry's bait shop is down the street from me That's all he carries

Posted Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:56 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links