Hey everyone just wanted to show you guys some baits you've may or may not of seen.

I can imagine many of you have seen the river2sea clackin crawfish and i can imagine most of you turned your nose up at it. I did to for a long time, but i pulled the trigger and bought one. I figured I've spent more on baits that sucked.

Regardless i wanted to shine a little light on these baits they seem quite unique. Also theres really no videos showing this clackin crawfish except the official one

So far i really like the clackin craw!

I've already hook some nice bass on the first day out with it

Anyways I hope you enjoy the video Laughing I also show the super yabbie! A great little craw!

http://youtu.be/3M4dDb1WQFk

AS ALWAYS TIGHT LINES MAFFERS Go Fish

Posted Sat May 25, 2013 3:59 pm

I bought a River2Sea Larry Dahlberg Series Diver Frog and used it last week. Caught 4 nice LMB and missed a hookup or two. I bought another one online I liked it so much. Very realistic action and I'm looking forward to using them more this year! I may try that Clackin Craw.

Posted Sat May 25, 2013 4:13 pm

nice bass and review. i like seeing the action in the tank. i may check these out now as well.

Posted Sat May 25, 2013 4:37 pm

Good stuff. But does it fall upside down? From the video it looks like the first two did?

Posted Sat May 25, 2013 4:44 pm

thelucky

Good stuff. But does it fall upside down? From the video it looks like the first two did?

I know the quality of the video kinda sucks, but it indeed lands upright. I'll shoot another video to show more in a hour or so

Posted Sat May 25, 2013 4:50 pm

Heres another video of the clackin craw in a 210gal tank so i got alot more room to work with. I also demonstrate the swimming motion of the bait better.

http://youtu.be/iSpWISuUHBc

Enjoy

Posted Mon May 27, 2013 11:51 am

I just bought a River2Sea Whopper Plopper 130. I have thrown it a couple of times, but really havent fished with it yet. I really like the action of it though, and when the fish start busting topwater baits, im sure it will drive them crazy.

Posted Mon May 27, 2013 4:27 pm

cd1542

I just bought a River2Sea Whopper Plopper 130. I have thrown it a couple of times, but really havent fished with it yet. I really like the action of it though, and when the fish start busting topwater baits, im sure it will drive them crazy.

Don't give up on that Whopper Plopper 130 it does catch fish and lots of them..Now that the spawn is done and the water really warming up throw that bad boy early and late or at night and you'll be happy you did..

Posted Thu May 30, 2013 2:28 pm

Big pickerel in that profile photo, zspook.

Posted Thu May 30, 2013 3:32 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links