smokecity

GOOD BAGS GUYS HAPPY HOOKERS STARTING OUT HOT!!!BIGMOUTHS IN THE RAIN ARE ALWAYS DANGEROUS!!!
WHY NOT NOW IN THE MONEY FOR 3RD OR IS IT GOLD PINNER AND THE OTHER GUY LOL!!!

I ALSO SEEN THE ARROGANCE RETURN AND A NICE FISH JEFF WAS HOLDING.

GOOD JOB GUYS!!!!

TRAILER IS FIXED !!NORTON IS STILL NOT A DEF BUT HOPING TO BE THERE .BUT WILL SEE YOU GUYS SOON.

HOPE EVERYONE GOT YOUR SHIRTS

SMOKE

shirts look awesome. Thanks Smoke

Posted Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:05 pm

shawneramone

smokecity

GOOD BAGS GUYS HAPPY HOOKERS STARTING OUT HOT!!!BIGMOUTHS IN THE RAIN ARE ALWAYS DANGEROUS!!!
WHY NOT NOW IN THE MONEY FOR 3RD OR IS IT GOLD PINNER AND THE OTHER GUY LOL!!!

I ALSO SEEN THE ARROGANCE RETURN AND A NICE FISH JEFF WAS HOLDING.

GOOD JOB GUYS!!!!

TRAILER IS FIXED !!NORTON IS STILL NOT A DEF BUT HOPING TO BE THERE .BUT WILL SEE YOU GUYS SOON.

HOPE EVERYONE GOT YOUR SHIRTS

SMOKE

shirts look awesome. Thanks Smoke

Ya I second that they look great!

Posted Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:18 pm

Wow, what a day out on the pond! We thought we dodged a major bullet when the first half of the morning was mild, had pretty calm water and the sun actually broke through a few times and warmed us up a little. Then it happened....the skies got dark real fast, a cold wind started to blow and we had white caps on the water! My fishing partner the Kman did everything he could to guide us through some of those swells, but the Pelican was just taking on buckets of water.

We made it through and ended up putting 3 into the live well, with Kman losing a pig at the boat (would have probably been the difference of being in the money). We braved it out to the end, as we always do and were proud of our fellow car toppers who did as well!

We saw a lot of familiar faces and met some new people. I was soaked to the bone, but had a good time. ANY day fishing is excellent! Good work to Neil (Sinista) and Johnny with running the tourney. Smoke, I already gave you props in pm for the shirts and sweatshirts, but will reiterate myself. They look awesome!

Great to get out today and kick this season off finally! Looking forward to seeing you all throughout this season!

Posted Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:49 pm

We caught our 1st on the 3rd cast. Too bad it was a nasty slime rocket (pickerel). By 1:00 we had 1 small bass in the well and we were drenched. We still had a great time. Looking forward to hopkinton.

Hats off to the toppers.

Posted Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:10 pm

No doubt about it.. You topper guys have balls. I had swells comming into my boat couldnt imagine how it must of been in a topper.

Were in the same boat. Caught our three keepers all before 930. A few crappy And pickerel. After the wind we had a few let go early, and a bunch of missed bites, just couldnt manage to land anything.

See everyone sunday. Oh amd sorry for all the reposts latly. Something with me backing out of the site with my phone.

Posted Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:22 pm

I was bailing my ass off with a large Dunkins Iced coffee cup (I drank all the coffee first) and was telling my partner to just keep fishing!!!! Catch a pig!!!! That was the nastiest weather I've had my boat in. I didn't think I'd need a bilge pump on a cartopper but I may have to look into it. LOL.

Posted Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:27 am

awesome day, big turnout, big winds, lot a rain.
thanks to all, good times

Posted Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:30 am

Shirts came out good smoke good work everyone nice to see new and old faces

Posted Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:00 am

Sinista and Johnny

Another MAFF tourney for the recoerd books, Great Job !!

Thanks
Happy Hookers
Ed & Kyle

Smoke

Shirts look awsome

Thanks

Posted Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:55 am

Great turn out yesterday. Thanks again to Neil for doing all the heavy lifting to make yesterday possible. Awesome job bro. Johnny and Smoke the shirts are awesome as always.

Congrats to the Hookers for an impressive win. I saw you guys get off with about 30min to spare and it perplexed the hell out of me. Didn't know whether you had a huge bag or nothing....but my original thoughts of a big bag were right on. Nice work Ed and Kyle.

Great to see everyone, always fun to shoot the Sh*t with you guys. Some good laughs as always. Solid morning conditions, turned to deadliest catch conditions. Well done to everyone who battled all day.

Arrogance was carried by a 1 man show yesterday. Hell of a day Valps! Apparently crank baits should have 15 hooks, since 6 isn't enough to hold Lawrence himself. Ugh!

See you boys at Boone!!!

Posted Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:17 am

Josh and I had it rough after about 9 we both missed a hand full and I was only managed to land one 2 pounder. I did catch a few pickeral and a perch but it was not to busy. We left early do to only have the one fish. I had a blast for my first tournament and thanks agian josh for letting me fish with you. I should be at a lot of the car tooper events and hopefully catch enough to make it worth while. Thanks everyone

Posted Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:23 am

shawneramone

I was bailing my ass off with a large Dunkins Iced coffee cup (I drank all the coffee first) and was telling my partner to just keep fishing!!!! Catch a pig!!!! That was the nastiest weather I've had my boat in. I didn't think I'd need a bilge pump on a cartopper but I may have to look into it. LOL.

We've been contemplating getting one and yesterday's conditions did everything in its power to try to convince us that we do need one, but we're still on the fence. We were bailing and fishing, bailing and fishing, bailing and....... well you get the idea! Again though, still had a blast and just missed lunker by ounces. Probably won't be making the next topper event, but you never know. If there is still room later in the week I'll see if the stars align and I can come up with a partner on short notice. Just don't know if I can that day (thanks for the early partner offer though, you know who you are) and don't want to take a spot, just for the sake of taking a spot and then having to back out last minute.

Posted Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:18 pm

meatballs

Every oz. of every fish counts!!! Last year you had to qualify for the final at Webster lake, I don't know if that is the plan this year, but never feel embarrassed. I have seen tournaments won with one fish!

Absolutely Mikey, we won a tourney by 1 oz before, as have some others!

Posted Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:27 pm

Thank Smoke,got the the shirts,I just need to get my weigh bag back.haha

Posted Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:02 pm

Hey who keeps tracking dirt all over my boat?If you can't wash you're feet off then stay the f*** off it.I don't need the mud all over my carpet.Do I really have stand guard.

Posted Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:33 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links