Conditions....
Temp 35 degrees Mix of Sun and Clouds
Wind 10-15 mph with some gusting
Water Temp 41-50 degrees

1) SINISTA (3 fish) 7.5 lbs
2) HALO (2 fish) 4.5 lbs
3) BASSTARDS (0 weight)-Big Props For Showing Up!!!
Lunker SINISTA 4lb 11 oz

First I'd like to say thanks to the guys who did show, Kenny, Scotty, and Brandon (hope I spelled that right) really would have liked to see somemore faces this morning, or at least had a few more calls letting us know who had decided to cancel (thanks for the call Rusty Hookers)

In any event it was definately a tuff day, cold water, slow bite
to make a long story short we all worked hard for every bite we got. Halo took the lead early with Kenny boating a nice 2lb 10 oz on I think his 4th cast, and later put one more in the boat. These guys fish hard, you have to admire there dedication.

I got my first two on the jig and with about 30 minutes left (knowing for sure HALO's two were bigger than mine!) I happened upon a newly fell tree, still had all its leaves on it layed down in about 7 feet of water, Out comes the flippin stick, lol, felt a tick and set the hook! flipped all 4 lbs 11oz of her in the boat and the rest is history..

Gotta give a special shout out to Brandon (hope I spelled it right again) from the Basstards for showing up and braving the weather with us, way to go man!!

Hopefully we can put together 1 or 2 more of these before the winter sets in, hopefully everyone will be able to attend

Posted Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:45 pm

Good job to the 3 teams that showed and braved the conditions. Sinista brother, you have definately shown in the relatively short time being on the board that you are for real and a force to be reckoned with for the remainder of this and next year to come. Kudos to you ma man!

Posted Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:53 pm

Awesome job guys. I was thinking about you all day while I was at work. Mad props to all of you.

Posted Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:01 pm

Nice work fellas!
Was looking forward to see how everyone would do with the conditions on Sunday. You guys tuffed it out & still put some fish in the boat! Hats off to you all!!

Posted Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:16 pm

nice job on the lunker neil.the kicker took it today.we'll check the weather for next week and see what we can come up with.

Posted Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:50 am

Hardcore Guys!!! Congrats Neil.

Posted Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:08 am

Thank Guys, it could have been 5 degrees and two feet of snow and Id still be there, theres no place Im happier than on the water, Guys like Kenny and Scotty from Halo drive me to stay on top of my game I know I gotta be sharp if Im gonna beat the "wrath of the Carolina Rig" lmao.

Posted Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:44 am

nice job guys. next year I'll have a boat and hopefully will be able to join in on a few of these events.

Posted Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:58 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links