Thanks guys for a great day on the water.I think I will run a rope through my culling balls so that won't happen again.I couldn't believe it happened so fast.I heard the fish scurry and next was the splash then I watched my marker swim to the bottom.UGH!We were lucky that we didn't need it.If that didn't happen we wouldn't have just won by ounces.Great job by everyone dealing with that wind in the toppers.

Posted Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:05 pm

I don't know if I jinxed you or not Ken, but I was talking to Karl last week about that exact thing. I was saying out loud that "I wonder if anyone in MAFF ever had a bass jump out of a live well with a culling ball attached?", because it always looks like everyone seems to freely open up the live wells without worries. Apparently it does though,

We keep our fish on a rope stringer with metal clips and double tie the other end to the cooler handle, ever since we had a fish jump out at our very first tourney at Billington 2 1/2 years ago.

Sorry brother!

Posted Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:35 pm

NAPA!!!!! I didn't even notice until you pointed it out. I was too busy looking at me

Posted Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:36 pm

shawneramone

NAPA!!!!! I didn't even notice until you pointed it out. I was too busy looking at me

Napa is why I was laughing!

Posted Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:01 pm

HaHa, its too funny. I was flicking off Smoke, and the pic couldnt have come out any better.

Good stuff boys!

Posted Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:38 am

Lesson learned WILL NOT HAPPEN AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!~

Posted Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:22 pm

Sorry guys. For slakingob the video but have no computer to upload with right now. Phone won't handle this big of a file. As soon as I get to one i will post

Posted Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:52 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links