Bill was punching mats before punching was cool. Great bag Bill!!!!!

Posted Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:30 pm

He is unreal the guy catches monsters all the time!!!!

Posted Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:37 pm

I had a great time yesterday! Although none of my fish made it in the final five - I did catch 7 keepers. Bill is a great teacher! Bill says "thank you for the nice words". Just for the record, none of the big fish were caught in the mats.

Posted Mon Sep 16, 2013 4:02 pm

peach

I had a great time yesterday! Although none of my fish made it in the final five - I did catch 7 keepers. Bill is a great teacher! Bill says "thank you for the nice words". Just for the record, none of the big fish were caught in the mats.

Peach is right I saw her and Bill dropshoting wackie rigged senkos! Congrats on a great bag!

Posted Mon Sep 16, 2013 4:39 pm

I know alot of guys do not like fishing here but it has some slobs in it. That is two tournies in a row there that the winners had 25+ lbs.

Posted Mon Sep 16, 2013 4:41 pm

Great job Bill putting Rich in his place !! Behind you!!
One of the best tournament fisherman out there!!

Posted Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:11 pm

No doubt !!I wanna catch a 7 an 8 a 9 and a 10lber lol Bill take me fishing haha

Posted Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:17 pm

Thanks guys. As for wanting to catch 8's, 9's and 10's? Theres only one place to go if you want to have a realistic shot at that. www.lakebaccaraclodge.com

I'll be sure to let you guys know when i'm going again.

Posted Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:54 am

billq

Thanks guys. As for wanting to catch 8's, 9's and 10's? Theres only one place to go if you want to have a realistic shot at that. www.lakebaccaraclodge.com

One day....

That's my picture-perfect vacation!

Posted Sun Sep 22, 2013 3:07 pm

billq

Book it I'm ready.

Great limit + T win Bill.

Posted Sun Sep 22, 2013 5:37 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links