khaskins

I only put that out to let them know that they are the real deal for someone to think that.I know they don't cheat and I have fished with them many times.We are all friends and get along well.The posts don't always look that way but it is what it is.These guys consecutively catch fish in the larger range.The new comers,the duke boys also do the same.I just want to go with these guys once or twice to see how they do it.How about it.Any volunteers.I am on vacation labor day week if you want to go.

This site can get a little heated at times.It's really a good group if you would like to start fishing with us.T's are well run and we all get along.Don't let the posts steer you away.

I'm always up for fishin. Let me know.

Posted Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:41 am

tunasty13

khaskins

I only put that out to let them know that they are the real deal for someone to think that.I know they don't cheat and I have fished with them many times.We are all friends and get along well.The posts don't always look that way but it is what it is.These guys consecutively catch fish in the larger range.The new comers,the duke boys also do the same.I just want to go with these guys once or twice to see how they do it.How about it.Any volunteers.I am on vacation labor day week if you want to go.

This site can get a little heated at times.It's really a good group if you would like to start fishing with us.T's are well run and we all get along.Don't let the posts steer you away.

dont sell urself short ken. Halo is no slouches either.
I'm always up for fishin. Let me know.

Posted Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:43 am

Always welcome in my boat Ken. Sure I could learn from you guys too.

Posted Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:18 am

stratos1966

LIVEWELL CHECKS Sunday!!!

Wouldn't be surprised to see big bag broken.

Posted Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:27 am

You said big bag

Posted Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:46 am

shawneramone

You said big bag

Big bulging sack

Posted Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:16 am

hahahahaha!I did catch a 7.1 there 3 years ago.LHPSND catches 3 6's and 2 7's,that would make 32 pounds.What kind of questions would that draw?lmfao.I would love to see you guys do it so we could put this question away for good.Who gets it LHPSND,Duke Boys or Stratos?

Posted Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:12 pm

We got Sabbatia, the Agawam and Glen Charlie all good bets to put a huge sack! Agawam if its on would be best bet.

Posted Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:56 pm

haha,you said huge sack.

Posted Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:11 pm

Everyone still in anyone on the fence let me no I want in Wink Evil or Very Mad

Posted Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:12 pm

Chasin Tail is out. Underdog you are 1st alternate. You are in

Posted Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:29 pm

Back to a full field. Underdog is in. See everyone in the morning. The EPO like to visit this place so make sure you have life jackets and throwables and a oar in the boat.Add a bailing device and a whistle t the list

Last edited by stratos1966 on Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Posted Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:08 pm

launch ramp on bay street?

Posted Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:10 pm

villano

launch ramp on bay street?

Yes. From 495 south go right off the exit ramp. From 495 north go left off the ramp and back over the highway. Ramp is about a mile p on the left.

Posted Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:25 pm

Hey guys im gunna be fishing here tuesday so if u guys dont mind can you post how you did and how u caught them! Thanks and hopefully i can do the next tourneyif its close by

Posted Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:37 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links