jcotier

How about you update the sign up like a good mod.

lmfao x 10,000.00

Posted Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:44 pm

Trolling Motor #3 in as many weeks is installed and operational lets see if we can get a full tournament out of this one

Posted Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:52 pm

Gotta chill on the gym bro. Crushing TM pedal's

Posted Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:52 am

I would be in cuz sabbatia is really close to where i live but my trolling motor is getting fixed...if u guys do another one ill be in

Posted Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:04 am

We really don't repeat lakes,but maybe we'll be there again sometime.With the water levels down I would say no,but it's not my call.
Neil I hope you figured out the tm situation so you can focus on fishing this week.Hope you slay 'em bro.Bring these guys to their knees like you did at Quabog last year.Don't forget to throw a senko on the weed edge,keep one tied on for s and g's.I got a 7.1 there on a SENKO!!!!!.I think all you guys lie about them and you throw them all the time.
Furthermore an outside party questions the consecutive 19#bags from LHPSND.He doesn't believe it and thinks there is cheating involved.He is an accomplished tourney angler and finds it pretty unusual.He is also a tourney director.
I know you guys can catch fish and I never would have thought you would cheat and I still don't.

Posted Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:33 pm

I question it too ken.

Posted Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:44 pm

Lol thats awesome. Have him step up and put his money where his mouth is. Want some go pro footage to prove it?

Posted Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:45 pm

khaskins

Furthermore an outside party questions the consecutive 19#bags from LHPSND.He doesn't believe it and thinks there is cheating involved.He is an accomplished tourney angler and finds it pretty unusual.He is also a tourney director.
I know you guys can catch fish and I never would have thought you would cheat and I still don't.

Whats his name Ken? If you can make a public post about it then his name should be public. We have also had 17lb bags and 18lb bags - does he question those? That really pisses me off - start doing livewell checks. 17-25lb bags are possible on the lakes we are fishing and are not out of the norm. It is the result of years of hard work, to be called out like that is an insult. Tell him jealousy is a weak emotion

Posted Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:54 pm

It's fishy hahaha

Posted Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:58 pm

What exactly is fishy?

Posted Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:01 pm

Usually your livewell. Dudes a boob. He's jealous

Posted Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:09 pm

khaskins

He doesn't believe it and thinks there is cheating involved.He is an accomplished tourney angler and finds it pretty unusual.He is also a tourney director.

is his name rich aka stratos? JK

Posted Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:23 pm

It's definitely not Rich.Really has nothing to do with us and I'm sorry I said anything.I would never suspect anything from you guys,I know you can catch fish.Don't worry about it,it's all good.

Posted Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:57 pm

Ken's tryin to mess with your head!!!

Posted Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:00 pm

tunasty13

I question it too ken.

Hhahaha,Sorry I stirred the pot,must have been following Rogers lead,lmfao.

Posted Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:07 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links