I was actually thinking earlier. I wonder when the shananigans will start? Lol

Posted Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:09 pm

All good Ken, no worries bud. Just think of the little birdy who told you where a 20lb sack might swim at upper mill/walker Wink

Posted Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:12 pm

khaskins

It's definitely not Rich.Really has nothing to do with us and I'm sorry I said anything.I would never suspect anything from you guys,I know you can catch fish.Don't worry about it,it's all good.

i was just messing around haha

Posted Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:26 pm

khaskins

tunasty13

I question it too ken.

Hhahaha,Sorry I stirred the pot,must have been following Rogers lead,lmfao.

Back off Ken, that's my job!!! Seriously, J & J are no joke and some seriously good fishermen!!

Posted Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:39 pm

I've been fishing tourney for a few years and was looking for a new trail to fish with, after reading these last few post I will have to say that you are not a friendly bunch unless you are all jocking, but dont think you are. Confused

Posted Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:51 pm

It's all jocks. Don't worry

Posted Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:52 pm

firstcast10

I've been fishing tourney for a few years and was looking for a new trail to fish with, after reading these last few post I will have to say that you are not a friendly bunch unless you are all jocking, but dont think you are. Confused

You can probably understand how calling someone cheaters is kind of a big deal then.

Posted Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:20 pm

jcotier

firstcast10

You can probably understand how calling someone cheaters is kind of a big deal then.

And everyone acknowledged these guys ability as fisherman and didn't doubt the results. The accusations came from outside the community

Posted Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:23 pm

firstcast10

Sometimes we hug

Posted Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:43 pm

Bunch of people here

Posted Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:46 pm

Thats so lame. Its kind of a compliment and thats the way you have to look at it.

Posted Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:08 pm

I only put that out to let them know that they are the real deal for someone to think that.I know they don't cheat and I have fished with them many times.We are all friends and get along well.The posts don't always look that way but it is what it is.These guys consecutively catch fish in the larger range.The new comers,the duke boys also do the same.I just want to go with these guys once or twice to see how they do it.How about it.Any volunteers.I am on vacation labor day week if you want to go.

This site can get a little heated at times.It's really a good group if you would like to start fishing with us.T's are well run and we all get along.Don't let the posts steer you away.

Posted Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:38 pm

lhpsnd

All good Ken, no worries bud. Just think of the little birdy who told you where a 20lb sack might swim at upper mill/walker Wink

Joey,you da man.Believe me I would love to learn a lot more from you guy's,and the Dukes.Both teams have smoked it this year and are taking no prisoners.You all have gained my respect.Don't let that outside comment bug you.FISH ON!!!

Posted Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:43 pm

khaskins

We really don't repeat lakes,but maybe we'll be there again sometime.With the water levels down I would say no,but it's not my call.
Neil I hope you figured out the tm situation so you can focus on fishing this week.Hope you slay 'em bro.Bring these guys to their knees like you did at Quabog last year.Don't forget to throw a senko on the weed edge,keep one tied on for s and g's.I got a 7.1 there on a SENKO!!!!!.I think all you guys lie about them and you throw them all the time.
Furthermore an outside party questions the consecutive 19#bags from LHPSND.He doesn't believe it and thinks there is cheating involved.He is an accomplished tourney angler and finds it pretty unusual.He is also a tourney director.
I know you guys can catch fish and I never would have thought you would cheat and I still don't.

Thats toatal BS! We are fishing many ponds that can put out 20+ bags that most big boats will not or can not fish. I predict before the year is over some team will break the MAFF record with the ponds we are fishing. Josh and Joe are friends with me and Rich. We have our rivalry but also talk and trade info. I may be the quiet one on our team but both of us are willing to talk about what we do to catch fish. Being versatle is putting fish in the boat for the top teams, we finesse fish but really love to power fish.

Posted Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:58 pm

LIVEWELL CHECKS Sunday!!!

Posted Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:48 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links