Tournament is full. Lets get a couple alternates so we are sure to have a full field come Sunday

Posted Sun Aug 11, 2013 7:22 pm

In if some one backs out

Posted Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:50 pm

Im also In if someone backs out

Posted Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:33 am

I want in for sabbatia I thought sigh up had not started or can I just show up and see if there is a spot Mad

Posted Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:58 pm

hawgslayer

I want in for sabbatia I thought sigh up had not started or can I just show up and see if there is a spot Mad

Sign up is always posted 8pm the Sunday before the tournament. All that is posted on the right side of the homepage.

If someone doesn't show they will go through the alternates list.

Posted Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:27 pm

We ended up with 3 open spots at Chebacco.I would sign up as an alt.and see if you get in.If you want to show up you can but you'll have to wait until at least 6:45 to unload if someone doesn't show or call in late.This is a cartopper with no gas motors allowed,(just so you know).I know you fished with us at Monponsett and just wanted to clarify that in case you didn't realize.
Adding this 1 more time.Please post or contact one of us if you are NOT SHOWING UP.IF YOU WILL BE LATE LET US KNOW.NOT SHOWING UP AND NOT LETTING US KNOW IS REALLY INCONSIDERATE IN MY MIND.I WON'T GO ANY FURTHER THAN THAT ON THIS POINT EXCEPT IT PISSES ME OFF AND IT'S NOT FAIR TO PEOPLE WHO WANT TO FISH.

Posted Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:35 pm

biggz53

hawgslayer

Sign up is always posted 8pm the Sunday before the tournament. All that is posted on the right side of the homepage.

If someone doesn't show they will go through the alternates list.

Sometimes I post before 8 but sign up begins at 8.I will verify that when I post.

Posted Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:38 pm

More boats the bigger the pot theirs alot of interest in this one maybe a 15 boat bump

Posted Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:42 pm

underdog

More boats the bigger the pot theirs alot of interest in this one maybe a 15 boat bump

The tournament permits state the # of boats, not the tournament directors.

Posted Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:44 pm

underdog

Maff doesnt choose that it whatever the permit says

Posted Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:45 pm

I had no idea thanks for the info guys

Posted Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:50 pm

I have fished tournaments where you could not startyour gas motor but you had to use use troll motors only is that the case for the car toppers

Posted Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:49 pm

hawgslayer

I have fished tournaments where you could not startyour gas motor but you had to use use troll motors only is that the case for the car toppers

Maff runs 2 segments cartopper and big boat.topper means no gas at all.The ranger is not acceptable.We do have some 15 foot john boats that are electric with a removable gas motor and trailer.Those are allowed.I can't use my tracker in a topper.Not my rule,it is what it is.

Posted Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:55 pm

khaskins

We ended up with 3 open spots at Chebacco.I would sign up as an alt.and see if you get in.If you want to show up you can but you'll have to wait until at least 6:45 to unload if someone doesn't show or call in late.This is a cartopper with no gas motors allowed,(just so you know).I know you fished with us at Monponsett and just wanted to clarify that in case you didn't realize.
Adding this 1 more time.Please post or contact one of us if you are NOT SHOWING UP.IF YOU WILL BE LATE LET US KNOW.NOT SHOWING UP AND NOT LETTING US KNOW IS REALLY INCONSIDERATE IN MY MIND.I WON'T GO ANY FURTHER THAN THAT ON THIS POINT EXCEPT IT PISSES ME OFF AND IT'S NOT FAIR TO PEOPLE WHO WANT TO FISH.

Second time the same guy has done it. Stop letting him throw around his commercial posts. Laughing

Posted Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:08 pm

jcotier

khaskins

Second time the same guy has done it. Stop letting him throw around his commercial posts. Laughing

HUGH?The 2 no shows were e-fishing-c and reel boom,which one are you talking about.
Hawgslayers cool he fished the 2 day with us.I don't think he realized the cartopper ruling.

Posted Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:40 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links