I have to give prompts to Rich in this tourny But I did contribute with a nice 4+. Took a while but we did figure a pattern that worked. Nice job by team sandbagger! (Josh) Oh no senko fish were harmed in this event!

Posted Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:18 pm

A most impressive victory and very nice lunker. Wondering what happened to Poundtown...

Posted Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:29 pm

POundtown didn't have any senkos

Posted Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:41 pm

Rule of thumb: ALWAYS carry some senkos...just don't admit to it

Posted Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:47 pm

Nice bag limit guys.

Posted Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:19 pm

What, no pics?

Posted Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:10 pm

[/img]

Posted Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:27 am

canalratt

I have to give prompts to Rich in this tourny But I did contribute with a nice 4+. Took a while but we did figure a pattern that worked. Nice job by team sandbagger! (Josh) Oh no senko fish were harmed in this event!

Hey you guys said you did terrible too! And I weighed in before you. Lemme guess stratos will go 2 for 3 in the remaining events?

Posted Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:30 am

bloomagoo

A most impressive victory and very nice lunker. Wondering what happened to Poundtown...

Couldn't find the right mats. After years of fishing in the canoe fishing mats are new to me so kinda learning as we go. Almost impossible to flip a jig or t-rig as the water was about a foot deep 10-20yards off shore. It was a good learning experience on punching though.

Posted Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:34 am

Nicely done Josh!

Good to have finally met the legend (in his own mind) himself, Stratos! Very Happy

Sorry I didn't stop to talk to all of you but it seemed everyone was pretty busy. I'll hand it to you tourney guys, you were like a well oiled machine with the weigh ins.

Posted Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:09 am

Holy Moly some monster bags way to go on another great day.

Posted Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:11 am

Josh you are a great fisherman bro!!! Rich that fish was a beauty and the Duke boys always seem to be there!!!Good job to all on an overall good day.I know where they all come from just not the master of pulling from that type of cover good job guys .always looking to learn if ya have pointers!!!

Posted Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:24 am

Nice job guy's! That swamp will always demand close to twenty pounds to win if the fish are on there.

Posted Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:53 pm

jcotier

canalratt

Hey you guys said you did terrible too! And I weighed in before you. Lemme guess stratos will go 2 for 3 in the remaining events?

OH i thought you were just talking to me Smile Sometimes I let Rich catch.

Posted Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:29 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links