3rd....perry/lucas....5 fish.....10.89#....lunker.....2.99#

event lunker...desouza/paille......5.74#

honorable mention
eric Johnson.....5 fish...9.42#
craveno/Johnson....5 fish....6.14#

lunker honorable mention

burrell/slagle....4.81#
beksha/Elliott....4.48#

friggin COOOOLD!...air and water temps are supposed to rising each week now right?...NOT!

due to extreme pressure from tom webber I agreed that we would fish to 3pm...and tom was RGHT!...2 biggest bass where caught after 2pm...t/y tom!!!

next stop is billington sea....next 2 events we will fish to 3pm...hope to see you there!

BIG thanks to Ralph and Barbara Holton for hosting the CBH event at there campground

i will

Posted Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:13 pm

Nice job Ken

Posted Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:24 pm

yeah I second that, kudos ken!

Posted Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:58 am

Nice job Ken!!!!
Always in the mix Cool

Posted Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:43 pm

Congrats, nice job filling out a limit in tough conditions.

Posted Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:47 pm

Thanks a lot guys.I fished with one of my sons friends.He has been clean and sober for 2 years.I am very proud of him and my son.Emy's love for fishing is just as strong as all of ours.I would really love for him to get to meet The SINISTA.
He stuck it out with me working and changing up all day long.I threw a jig 90 percent of the day.All fish caught on a jig.Retrieve was so slow you could take 2 or 3 minutes to bring it in.If you felt something it could have been a weed or a fish,so you let a little slack up to see if it moved or jumped.If it did set the hook.Out of my 5 fish caught I had one slam it,2 barely tapped it and the other felt like a weed.
Tispaquin seems to be a great cold water pond to fish.I never caught that many quality fish there before.Just a lot of dinks.The problem is no parking for tourney use.

Posted Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:38 pm

Way to go Ken! That's some quality fishing, especially for this time of year. Also nice to see some lunkers caught!

Posted Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:40 pm

great job ken and thanks for the details on what was working. awesome to hear about the techniques.

Posted Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:53 pm

?...ken?...no parking for tournaments?...we could have parked 30 rigs in that field,....lol

Posted Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:39 pm

khaskins

Thanks a lot guys.I fished with one of my sons friends.He has been clean and sober for 2 years.I am very proud of him and my son.Emy's love for fishing is just as strong as all of ours.I would really love for him to get to meet The SINISTA.
He stuck it out with me working and changing up all day long.I threw a jig 90 percent of the day.All fish caught on a jig.Retrieve was so slow you could take 2 or 3 minutes to bring it in.If you felt something it could have been a weed or a fish,so you let a little slack up to see if it moved or jumped.If it did set the hook.Out of my 5 fish caught I had one slam it,2 barely tapped it and the other felt like a weed.
Tispaquin seems to be a great cold water pond to fish.I never caught that many quality fish there before.Just a lot of dinks.The problem is no parking for tourney use.

Thanks for believing in me and in what I do Ken, means alot bud

Posted Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:03 pm

Dave I meant the state ramp when I spoke about parking.There is lots of space at the camp ground now,but what about in may,june,july,august,september and october?I would love to do one there in october or november.

Posted Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:19 pm

already working on a summer event at tispaquin ken

Posted Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:03 pm

Nice job Ken....tough day it was. It was just a little chilly out there Very Happy

Posted Fri Mar 22, 2013 8:33 am

tommyboy

Nice job Ken....tough day it was. It was just a little chilly out there Very Happy

First experience with ice in my rod guides and chunking up on braid...

Posted Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:16 am

mikee7117

tommyboy

First experience with ice in my rod guides and chunking up on braid...

ahhhh but you did alright my friend. If I helped at all we would of done ok.

Posted Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:03 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links