Hey all,

Just figured I'd toss this out there. I do a LOT of night fishing during the Summer. Now that the season is starting, I'd like to offer anyone near me an invite to join me. I live and fish mostly on the Norton Res. I'm usually out by 8:00ish and off the water by midnight or so. I fish at least 3 nights a week.

FNE

Posted Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:56 am

Forgot to add....

Coleman Crawdad with a Johnson 2hp motor.

Posted Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:05 am

How is the Norton Res? Never fished it.

Posted Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:57 am

Not bad. I will often catch a dozen "CookieCutters" (See what I did there? Very Happy ) in an evening. There are some big fish in there as well. I have a lake PB of just over 6lbs. and have seen an 8 come out once.

Posted Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:37 am

Would love to get back to fishing at night. Use to do alot of night time fishing when I was still working. You'd think, now that I'm retired, well not fully retired, I'd do more of it. Norton is a little out of the way, seeing as we're now living on the Cape, but who knows? I will keep in touch. Thanks for the offer.

Posted Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:11 pm

Maybe I could throw the crawdad in the truck and come down the Cape too. The possibilities are endless!

Posted Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:32 pm

No need to bring the crawdad. I have a 16' Tracker (tin boat) 25 hp Merc 4 stroke & 55 lb thrust motorguide on the bow. You'd be welcome to come down or we can meet half way. Though I wouldn't be against going up to Norton. Have always wanted to try out the reservoir.

Posted Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:41 pm

wacoachk

No need to bring the crawdad. I have a 16' Tracker (tin boat) 25 hp Merc 4 stroke & 55 lb thrust motorguide on the bow. You'd be welcome to come down or we can meet half way. Though I wouldn't be against going up to Norton. Have always wanted to try out the reservoir.

Once it gets a little warmer, we'll get in touch!

Posted Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:44 pm

Sounds good.

Posted Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:45 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links