khaskins

samf

nice job guys. you're all nuts for being up that early before the tournament lol

Yes we are all nuts.But we are hard core anglers and that's what we love to do.I just have to bring myself to set up a night tourney one of these days.What does every one think about that.Maybe 4 p.m. till 10 or 11 p.m.?It doesn't have to be 7 or 8 hours long we could make it 5 or 6.

Id consider it, in a place with no bad obstructions to crash into, but everyone is going to need lights, if the Enviromental Police show up we will all get fined, I'd suggest it be a friday night

Posted Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:06 pm

It would def be interesting and fun!

Posted Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:27 pm

khaskins

samf

nice job guys. you're all nuts for being up that early before the tournament lol

Yes we are all nuts.But we are hard core anglers and that's what we love to do.I just have to bring myself to set up a night tourney one of these days.What does every one think about that.Maybe 4 p.m. till 10 or 11 p.m.?It doesn't have to be 7 or 8 hours long we could make it 5 or 6.

no i meant you, scott, and fishforbass being up at like 2 am posting on here before the tournament haha. i'm usually up before 5 on tournament days no sweat but it's a rough day if i can't sleep the night before.

Posted Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:07 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links