I went to Dick's today to find a HUGE sale on most all fishing junk. You name it, it's on sale. If you have some of those mail coupons they may also take them with the sale. I saved a ton.

Posted Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:44 pm

good call, I went by as well. you would think they would advertise a sale like that, I haven't heard any.
they had booya frogs 2 for $9 and a couple of different reels for $50 and then a rod for $1

made out like a bandit

Posted Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:11 am

johnnybag-a-bass

good call, I went by as well. you would think they would advertise a sale like that, I haven't heard any.
they had booya frogs 2 for $9 and a couple of different reels for $50 and then a rod for $1

made out like a bandit

I got an email about the dollar rod sale last week and a flyer on saturday with a $10 off coupon

Posted Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:10 am

Well look who's special, hahahaha

Posted Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:08 am

johnnybag-a-bass

Well look who's special, hahahaha

You're learnin'

Posted Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:58 am

I also got an email about the dollar rod sale last week and a flyer on saturday with a $10 off coupon then used some other coupons. Got the two frogs, really nice. Evan got some coffee flavored plastics. If the fish don't like em then screw it i'll eat em while fishin.

Posted Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:51 pm

Not a big fan of Dick's. They seem to have a lot of pricing issues with their stores. The shelf tag will give one price and it rings up another price at the register! No scanners in the store to actually check prices beforehand. You can find some things priced pretty low on clearance though Exclamation

Posted Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:01 am

I like Dick's. Not the most extensive selection, but their prices are on par with BPS or Walmart, and if you time it right they have a lot of good sales; buy 3 get one free, 20% off, etc. (It's not the emails, it's all about the circulars in the Sunday newspaper.) Wink Plus if you use their card thingy and spend so much money they send you a coupon for money off.

I think I averaged only spending about $5 a pack on senko's last summer.

Posted Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:33 am

muffinman

I also got an email about the dollar rod sale last week and a flyer on saturday with a $10 off coupon then used some other coupons. Got the two frogs, really nice. Evan got some coffee flavored plastics. If the fish don't like em then screw it i'll eat em while fishin.

gee, i got the flyer, but there was no $10 coupon.

Posted Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:12 pm

the 10 bucks comes in the mail as a seperate item. It also has a 20% coupon for fishing junk on one of the pages. it's a three fold coupon book. Right now the stores themselves have lots of markdowns without the need for coupons. I am suprised to see they still have lead stuff for sale though....

Posted Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:22 am

The $10 coupon is in a Dick's ad in Bassmaster magazine. There is also a coupon for buy 2 lures and get 1 free. It expired on 3/10 Exclamation

Posted Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:03 am

oh, great! i ususally get those after the sales!

Posted Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:41 am

Bass Pro or Jim's Quick Stop in BIllerica for me. No more Dick's even with a sale...

Posted Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:39 am

Got there for the booya frogs 2 for $9 good deal

Posted Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:14 pm

One thing I learned about dicks just the other of you buy a gift card you earn reward points and when you buy something with said gift card you earn reward points as well. So if you have a dicks reward card and you want to purchase say a 500 dollar graph you buy a 500 gift card and use that to buy the graph. So now you doubled your reward points and that 1000 reward points you just got results in a 50 dollar check for dicks in the mail. Very Happy

Posted Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:00 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links