10 teams showed up and braved the unbelievable winds at Norton today. When all was said and done there were 5 limits caught and another boat had 4 fish. Results as follows

1st. Mike and Jeff 13lbs with tourney lunker too @ 5lbs 9oz.

2nd Grab Ass 11lbs 4 oz.

3rd Poundtown 9 lbs 8 oz.

4th Fat Bitches 9 lbs 7 oz

5th 5 over 5 8lbs 7oz.

6th Angry Turtles 7lbs 6oz.

Congrats to all and thanks for coming out and staying in tough conditions.

Our next tourney is at Knopps Pond in Groton in 2 weeks. This is a new BOW for Maff and lets hope it fills up fast.

Posted Sun Jul 13, 2014 2:52 pm

nice job guys just got back from oldham place was super windy as well
beautiful pictures that 5lber is HUGE Twisted Evil

Posted Sun Jul 13, 2014 2:56 pm

Nice job guys. Be glad you had the wind it was brutal there the other day with no wind!

Posted Sun Jul 13, 2014 2:58 pm

It was nice to meet all you guys today

Nice win Mike and Jeff

Posted Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:02 pm

Good job all! It was a windy as heck on the water today. Nice Lunker too!

Posted Sun Jul 13, 2014 4:14 pm

Great to meet some of you guys finally, had fun despite the jet blast winds. See you in 2 weeks at Knops!

Posted Sun Jul 13, 2014 4:52 pm

Any pictures ? How did team Stratos do?

Posted Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:34 pm

Nice job guys. Going out right now and fishing into the darkness! Hope the wind has died down and the big girls are biting! Very Happy

Posted Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:49 pm

hooligan

Great to meet some of you guys finally, had fun despite the jet blast winds. See you in 2 weeks at Knops!

Great job out there today boys. Hooligan- are you guys having a tourney at knops in two weeks? My buddy and I would like to join in one of these if it lands on our weekend off from work. If there is one what is the date? Thanks

Posted Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:35 pm

joep

hooligan

Great job out there today boys. Hooligan- are you guys having a tourney at knops in two weeks? My buddy and I would like to join in one of these if it lands on our weekend off from work. If there is one what is the date? Thanks

Nah brother, MAFF is having a 10 boat cartopper tourney there. Just a general see you there statement haha. You should sign up when the sign ups go up on here.

Posted Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:00 pm

It's on the 27th of July, btw.

Posted Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:03 pm

i want to know if poundtown dragged a carolina rig

Posted Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:02 am

couple things

Hats off to you guys , i live local and went by there to go to 495 and saw the winds whipping !

being new to the site here ...these car topper tournaments what are the rules ?

canoes ,kayaks , crawdads ?

and most important any PICS PICS of these fish !!

Posted Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:12 am

samf

i want to know if poundtown dragged a carolina rig

DAMN IT SAM stop giving away my secrets

Posted Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:13 am

5pointslow

couple things

Hats off to you guys , i live local and went by there to go to 495 and saw the winds whipping !

being new to the site here ...these car topper tournaments what are the rules ?

canoes ,kayaks , crawdads ?

and most important any PICS PICS of these fish !!

Canoes and Crawdads are fine, it needs to be able to hold a livewell. Most guys use a cooler rigged with an aerator of sorts. There is a separate kayak tournament trail.

If you look on the main page on the right side about half way down it goes over all the rules and regs as well as sign up procedure.

Posted Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:14 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links