Tough Day, 3 casts in my partner lost at least a 5 pounder (Ive caught my fair share of big fish and know one when i see it) she came up and danced on her tail twice before spitting the senko, that fish plus the 6 pounds we had may have been enough, but thats why they call it fishing and not catching.

burnt through 2, 31 series batteries tryna fight through that wind I must have thrown that spinner bait 1,000 times, sorted through 25 pickeral that I caught, not to mention my partners.

All in all It was better than being at work, see you all at BOOOOOONE!

The Launch @ Norton Res

Gary from Bigmouths w/ Lunker

1st Place Team Gift Horse 11.11 lbs

Posted Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:59 am

Well run event Neil. hats off to you and Ken!!

Posted Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:00 am

stratos1966

Well run event Neil. hats off to you and Ken!!

Thanks Rich hope to see you show up to a few more

Posted Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:05 am

tholdah

Thanks for the tow. ]

Any time..... Well, weather dependant of course. Smile a few weeks ago and we would of both been s*** out of luck. Water was just bearable.

Posted Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:55 am

thanks for the props guys, we kept movin and we kept castin and eventually we found a few. we had a great time and hopefully we'll get a chance to meet the rest of the MAFF crew, thanx again

Posted Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:10 pm

Thanks for everyone's participation in this event.I always have a great time in the m.a.f.f.tourneys.Keep your eyes open for an off week posting if there is any.usually at the end of the season or a holiday weekend.If you want to fish any of these let me know.

Posted Tue May 01, 2012 3:58 pm

khaskins

Thanks for everyone's participation in this event.I always have a great time in the m.a.f.f.tourneys.Keep your eyes open for an off week posting if there is any.usually at the end of the season or a holiday weekend.If you want to fish any of these let me know.

Team Stratos would be up for some of those Ken!!

Posted Tue May 01, 2012 5:34 pm

It's always a treat when the day ends with whitecaps =)

Sam and I never quite figured it out. We kept looking for fish deep (if there is such a thing at Norton =) and in healthy looking weed beds, but all we ever found there were pickerel. All but one of the bass that bit came from up close to shore. We missed and spooked a solid fish near the end of the day, unfortunately. Guess we gotta work on boat positioning =)

I think that's three season openers in a row where I've personally done poorly. Maybe I should open my season in June, or start in February to get comfortable with it! Nevertheless, it was great to be back in action and see everyone doing well.

Tight lines!

Posted Thu May 03, 2012 11:13 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links