ALT

Posted Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:19 pm

j-blu

Team "Grab Ass" are in.... Jon M & Dave C

Where in the hell did Grab Ass come from?? Rolling Eyes

Jon, don't you be tickling my rear, while I'm running a heavy troll Sunday

Posted Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:33 am

It was supposed to be Grab Bass but that would be twice in two tourney's i would have to edit my post so I said F it, it stay's!

Posted Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:09 am

It was supposed to be Grab Bass but that would be twice in two tourney's i would have to edit my post so I said F it, it stay's!

Posted Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:10 am

j-blu

Well with a name like grab ass you will have your water to yourself. No one will be withing 100 yards of you guys..... well not infront of you anyway

Posted Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:15 pm

I will take the water i am fishing to myself.... Less crowd more fish

Posted Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:05 pm

One can only hope Surprised

Posted Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:08 pm

For anyone needing directions type in Juniper road Norton Ma into the GPS . Go down Juniper to almost the end and turn left then right. Its a decent launch with limited parking so everyone please park smartly. Everyone please be in the water and ready to go by 6:45 so we can start at 7. See everyone Sunday, the weather is looking great.

Posted Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:42 am

stratos1966

For anyone needing directions type in Juniper road Norton Ma into the GPS . Go down Juniper to almost the end and turn left then right. Its a decent launch with limited parking so everyone please park smartly. Everyone please be in the water and ready to go by 6:45 so we can start at 7. See everyone Sunday, the weather is looking great.

Typically want to be there an hour before hand correct? Looks like its gonna be a great day, see everyone there!

Posted Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:27 am

hooligan

stratos1966

Typically want to be there an hour before hand correct? Looks like its gonna be a great day, see everyone there!

Typically yes guys get there about an hour before. I was suggesting an absolute latest to get in the water so we are ready to go at 7.

Posted Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:41 am

See everyone in the morning!!!

Posted Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:37 am

Yes Sir Wink

Posted Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:10 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links