I am extremely interested in getting involved in Tournaments. Is this a club or an open tournament? Sunday is my birthday. I would love to spend it in tournement with my father. I see that you have drops and adds but i can't follow all the changes. Is there room for a team![/list]

Posted Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:17 pm

These are open tourneys.Small boats are electric only and you must have a working live well.Sign up is the sunday before at 8 p.m.There is also a kayak group that requires a scale and a camera with a time stamp.As far as the boat tourneys there are only 2 left this season.

Posted Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:51 am

Read the rules on the homepage for sure. A lot of your questions are going to have been addressed there. The last cartopper event (electric only) is this Sunday and full. However, there are reserve spots open. We've already had 3 teams drop out and the reserves filled those in (myself included) pretty quickly. If you have a working live well setup, look for the thread titled "Mill Pond sign-up" and request to be a reserve. Keep checking the board up until the day of the tourney or maybe pm one of the Tourney Directors with your best contact number, in the event of a last minute cancellation. You never know.

There are two big boat tourneys left and the sign-up for the next one will be this Sunday night at 8 pm sharp. That's on a first come first servedl basis, so sign up quickly once its time. Good luck, welcome and Happy Birthday ahead of time.

Posted Sat Sep 14, 2013 5:43 am

you said the "C" word

Posted Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:42 am

Thank you guys for your time and answers. God bless

Posted Sat Sep 14, 2013 5:05 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links