Hi guys, new to the site and new to the area (I'm in Milford)

Finally have a chance to do some bass and or trout fishing tomorrow morning (sat 3/29) wondering if anyone has any suggestions where I can find some nice unfrozen water with some decent activity in it

ALSO, looking for ANYONE who might want to join me. I'm planning on leaving the house around 6 or 7 am, fishing till about noon

hit me up here or at levi.m.flood@gmail.com

Thanks

Levi

Posted Fri Mar 28, 2014 3:54 pm

hey man sorry you got no replys yet , sadly im at work today but a good tool on this site to use in the tabs is MAP VIEW and i dont know to much about milford area sorry hope this helps

Posted Sat Mar 29, 2014 1:48 pm

Welcome soak up the awesome info we have here

Posted Sat Mar 29, 2014 1:51 pm

thanks guys, ended up getting blanked, tried out in Douglas, the mouth of the blackstone cannal by the dam, and the charles, got a few pickerel nibbling in the shallows by the shore but no actual bites.... long day

Posted Sat Mar 29, 2014 2:00 pm

The blackstone canal area is pretty rough. I've honestly only ever seen carp and catfish come out of there hahaha. I know further upstream and downstream they have bass, trout, pike. etc.

Posted Sat Mar 29, 2014 2:31 pm

looked ideal until I started to fish it.... man NOTHING was there, tried the lake across the road, the cannal side, and the river side not even a nibble... but nice scenery and now i know Smile

Posted Sat Mar 29, 2014 2:41 pm

yeah across the street is Rice Pond and from what I know it's all carp haha

Shoot me a message. I know a "secret" spot in the Milford area for yah to try.

Posted Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:27 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links