Hey just moved back from northcarolina , been there for about 5 years... fishing is alot different up here..I have been fishing stetson, indian head river, hanson town hall pond, i was getting nice fish in august and a little past that, the bite has seized for me you could say , i catch a few here and there, I fish night , mourning days , have tried it all , i have tried anything from wacky rigges seinkos , texas rigged, , soft and hard swimbaits , any body have any suggestions, or maybe a different pond around this area? let me kno !!

Posted Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:12 am

send me a PM im from holbrook right down the street. Im about 15 minutes from u

Posted Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:23 am

oh and WELCOME to the site a lot of great guys one here.

Posted Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:24 am

I fish Stetson a lot and find that it is not a good fall pond. Stick with the shallow ponds. Town Hall, Indian Head, Robbins. Ratltraps and jerkbaits are starting to produce right now. Water temp is dropping everyday Exclamation

Posted Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:24 am

WELCOME! this site is great. lots of info on here.

look up google maps. theres TONS OF HIDDEN GEMS around here. most of the time, unless your fishing down in plymouth or the cape, you'll be the only one fishing. very peacefull fishing down here. most ponds arent heavily fished.
i live in marshfield. PM ill give you some info

Posted Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:53 am

jrchilin07

Hey just moved back from northcarolina , been there for about 5 years... fishing is alot different up here..I have been fishing stetson, indian head river, hanson town hall pond, i was getting nice fish in august and a little past that, the bite has seized for me you could say , i catch a few here and there, I fish night , mourning days , have tried it all , i have tried anything from wacky rigges seinkos , texas rigged, , soft and hard swimbaits , any body have any suggestions, or maybe a different pond around this area? let me kno !!

you can find us all at Oldham Pond in Pembroke at least once a month especially after our regular tournament trail ends, a few of us have an infatuation with that place!

Posted Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:13 pm

sinista

jrchilin07

you can find us all at Oldham Pond in Pembroke at least once a month especially after our regular tournament trail ends, a few of us have an infatuation with that place!

I love Oldham!!!

Posted Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:26 am

Welcome to the site man. When the water starts getting cold the bite really slows down. I'm all about crankbaits right now. Specifically shallow running square bills

Posted Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:27 am

I'm all about it being February at Okeechobee .

Posted Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:35 am

I was crunching the numbers to do a Fla trip this year but it's just not gonna happen

Posted Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:18 am

shawneramone

I was crunching the numbers to do a Fla trip this year but it's just not gonna happen

The guide I use $400 per full day
http://www.markkingfishing.com/

The place I stay
http://www.rolandmartinmarina.com/
$105 per night, last year three of us went room had full kitchen stove refrigerator pots pans dishes, 2 full size beds and a twin size bed full bathroom free internet you are literally 100 yrds from the boat ramp, breakfast cooked in the galley every morning gift shop etc, phenominal deal!

west palm beach is an hour and a half away for all the excitement you need we get off the water by 3 and we are there by 6 ready to do whatever

Posted Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:32 pm

shawneramone

Welcome to the site man. When the water starts getting cold the bite really slows down. I'm all about crankbaits right now. Specifically shallow running square bills

Don't get hung up on one bait! Ratltraps, chatterbaits and suspending jerkbaits will also produce now Exclamation

Posted Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:22 pm

i have been using the A/R square bill jerkbaits the small ones , they dive about 1 and a half feet. Should i be using something that dives a bit deeper?.... also... thinking about maybe attending that tournament on the 11th ... only thing is .. no live well... anybody have any ideas on making one that coud sit external if you would ?

Posted Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:27 pm

Most people just use a cooler with an aerator system hooked on the side

Posted Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:50 pm

What Biggz said. Cooler with an aerator. I got one at walmart for 20 bucks. I haven't got anything on a jerkbait yet. As far as crankin goes you just gotta try different depths until you start catching them. I'll start with the shallow runners and work my way down

Posted Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:16 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links