Spring is coming early and we're back out there chasing the little green fish again. Protect yourself from the sun. I know, I know... sunshine is wonderful and keeps you warm and browns your skin and you look good because of it....nice....but the reality is that the stuff can give you a really ugly form of cancer that will scar you badly and maybe even kill you....so smarten up....cover up and save your own skin...literally.
Wear a hat, sunscreen(fresh every year), and if you can, protective clothing. I know that some of you have heard me on my soap box before, well I'm there again, Please listen to an old man who didn't do these things.
Grampa

Posted Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:51 am

spf 50 every time. Thanks

Posted Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:01 am

According to the forecast for next week, we will need it Exclamation Laughing Then again, this week certainly didn't turn out the way it was predicted Exclamation

Posted Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:23 am

Good reminder Grampa! I usually use SPF 30 or higher, because I tan pretty good. I still always seem to get the hat outline and raccoon look going from my fishing glasses, regardless of the SPF strength. Comes with the hobby I guess!

Posted Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:17 pm

spf 50 i have to apply a few times on sunny days, or i get frieeeeeedddddddd

Posted Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:36 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links