Nice boat, Congrats!

I'm in Grafton if you ever need a copilot Smile

Posted Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:51 am

yeah definately , you guys that are in my area send me a friend request so i dont forget about you and im always down to meet new fishin buds and if your not the annoying call me every 5 minutes to go do something puppy dog types we may actually end up good lasting friends Wink lmao (just to be clear i wasnt joking about the calling me every 5 minutes lol, i met a guy last year that i went fishing with a couple times and seemed pretty cool til we exchanged phone numbers then he went from being cool to "im only keeping his number so i know when NOT to pick up my phone" hahahaha! called me 15 times a day for no good reason like he was my old lady or somethin)

Posted Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:41 pm

bassinbrooksy

I was thinkng of christening it Worcester style.. with a bottle of wild irish rose lmao hahahahaha!!!!

Mad Dog 20/20!!! Grape, ahh the good ole days, GLAD THEY ARE OVER!!!

Posted Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:02 pm

bassinbrooksy

My new tracker 1236 and motor guide! Can't wait to get out on the water

Twisted Evil

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BROOKSY!!

Posted Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:12 pm

Dont worry about that.. I am not looking to partner with you on the boat.. I have 2 pirouges that I fish out of..just a friend that might explore new places with me..since you are close thought I would run it by ya..
I have a wife and kids..do not need another!! Lol

PJ

bassinbrooksy

yeah definately , you guys that are in my area send me a friend request so i dont forget about you and im always down to meet new fishin buds and if your not the annoying call me every 5 minutes to go do something puppy dog types we may actually end up good lasting friends Wink lmao (just to be clear i wasnt joking about the calling me every 5 minutes lol, i met a guy last year that i went fishing with a couple times and seemed pretty cool til we exchanged phone numbers then he went from being cool to "im only keeping his number so i know when NOT to pick up my phone" hahahaha! called me 15 times a day for no good reason like he was my old lady or somethin)

Posted Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:14 pm

[quote="pirougejoe"]Dont worry about that.. I am not looking to partner with you on the boat.. I have 2 pirouges that I fish out of..just a friend that might explore new places with me..since you are close thought I would run it by ya..
I have a wife and kids..do not need another!! Lol

PJ

Lol same here ,got whife n kids already don't need another haha. Definately I love meetin up with other passionate local fisherman and trading info. Once the weather starts getting a little better I actually fish auburn a lot so ill meet up to fish some time soon.

Posted Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:28 pm

sinista

bassinbrooksy

My new tracker 1236 and motor guide! Can't wait to get out on the water

Twisted Evil

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BROOKSY!!

Thank you lol. Between my first visit to bass pro shop, getting my boat/motor and seeing all the hot waitresses in cutoff booty shorts working at toby kieths bar n grill I had a friggin great birthday weekend! Now I'm dyin to get out on the water and catch some fish! Gotta go register this thing later in the week

Posted Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:31 pm

When it does warm up a little I am always at Eddie Pond early am.. sunrise for a couple hours. And Darkbrook in late afternoons or morning on weekends..

Where else is there?

PJ

Posted Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:33 pm

pirougejoe

When it does warm up a little I am always at Eddie Pond early am.. sunrise for a couple hours. And Darkbrook in late afternoons or morning on weekends..

Where else is there?

PJ

Stonevile pond and farther up the road is stoneville resevoir. The resevoir has some great spots but little to no boat access cause its all houses along shore and the only open spots I've found require a little off trail trekking, and the pond although never fished it from boat I have had some great days shore fishing there.never anything huge but I've gone and had days where I got around 15 fish in the 2 to 3 lb range in 4 hours. Id like to fish eddys more this year cause I only ever been ther twice in my bro in laws bass tracker and both times were kind of a bust but I see potential in the stumpy side next to the boat ramp

Posted Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:46 pm

sinista

bassinbrooksy

I was thinkng of christening it Worcester style.. with a bottle of wild irish rose lmao hahahahaha!!!!

Mad Dog 20/20!!! Grape, ahh the good ole days, GLAD THEY ARE OVER!!!

lol reminds me of when i was 14 drinking boones and md 20/20 grape and the yellow one i think it was like lemon lime or somethin. aaahhh back when i had to have a friend that was 21 to buy me booze, now ive been 21 for 10 years and have kids so im lucky to have A beer once a month if that hahaha. im one year closer to going senile

Posted Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:05 pm

Congrats. and good luck!

Posted Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:33 am

Congrats, spring is fast approaching. Good luck!

Posted Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:44 am

Thanks Smile

Posted Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:38 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links