he can even tell if it's male or female

Posted Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:00 pm

Smilin Very Happy Very Happy ear to ear.....10 thumbs up!

PJ

Posted Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:43 pm

pirougejoe

Smilin Very Happy Very Happy ear to ear.....10 thumbs up!

PJ

Thanks

Posted Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:46 pm

What a year Shawn- Thanks for sharing bud!

Posted Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:08 pm

Sharing is caring

Posted Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:09 pm

shawneramone

Sharing is caring

That's what my EX used to say.

Posted Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:35 pm

Another great video Shawn!

But I have to say that my favorite of '12 is Lunker Lady Land:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5IrccRcwXg&list=UUqQjyaoeXGcJW_riB0eXF5w&index=5

Posted Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:51 pm

Thank you. I like Lunker Lady Land the best too

Posted Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:56 pm

shawneramone

Thank you. I like Lunker Lady Land the best too

Crawlers and shiners, crawlers and shiners,

Posted Sat Jan 12, 2013 3:10 pm

Cool video, like you had a lot of fun on the water. Great editing too, I wouldn't even know where to begin doing something like that.

Posted Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:09 pm

Was the hat cam awkward to fish with? I like when you hooked the video camera on the backside of your cast. Talking down the bass's throat is a little disturbing, but good job Shawn! Cool

Posted Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:36 pm

pocketfisherman

Was the hat cam awkward to fish with? I like when you hooked the video camera on the backside of your cast. Talking down the bass's throat is a little disturbing, but good job Shawn! Cool

The hat cam is uncomfortable because my camera is a little heavy for it. I can't use it while wearing my glasses cuz the hat pushes down on them and it hurts the bridge of my nose. I'm going to try to redesign it. I talk to the fish like that all the time. I know you're not just noticing that I'm disturbed. Thanks for pointing it out again lol.

Posted Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:03 pm

Billington still has ice but little pond is wide open.That's the pond directly behind the boat launch.Shawn you have some great stuff on u tube.Everytime I want a good laugh I watch them.

Posted Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:39 am

khaskins

Billington still has ice but little pond is wide open.That's the pond directly behind the boat launch.Shawn you have some great stuff on u tube.Everytime I want a good laugh I watch them.

Thanks Ken. Turns out Upper and Lower mystic were both open. Sam and I fished today. We didn't catch anything.

Posted Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:56 pm

That's o.k. it's just great to get out and give it a try.Any time on the water is better than being stuck at home doing nothing.

Posted Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:42 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links