Only way to fish the east side is to go under the bridge.Big bass boats won't fit.I fished Monponsett in june.Started out on the west side.Went under bridge to east side.They have tournaments there all the time.A lot of fishing pressure on this lake on the west side.Not as much pressure on the east side.Lake really isn't that big on the west side.Will be a little crowded if you have 15 boats for tourney and all the other boats there fishing.That is why i had asked about going to the east side.If one or more can get to the east side,would it be ok for them to fish east side?It is basically the same body of water,just seperated by bridge.

Posted Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:30 am

bassstinger

Only way to fish the east side is to go under the bridge.Big bass boats won't fit.I fished Monponsett in june.Started out on the west side.Went under bridge to east side.They have tournaments there all the time.A lot of fishing pressure on this lake on the west side.Not as much pressure on the east side.Lake really isn't that big on the west side.Will be a little crowded if you have 15 boats for tourney and all the other boats there fishing.That is why i had asked about going to the east side.If one or more can get to the east side,would it be ok for them to fish east side?It is basically the same body of water,just seperated by bridge.

Except you just said it's *not* the same body of water in terms of fishing, since one receives a lot of fishing pressure and the other doesn't Wink

Any idea how wide or tall the culvert is?

Posted Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:04 am

I have a Lowe Scorpion aluminum flat bottom bass boat.It is 16' long,74" beam.I was able to go under the bridge.Tight fit though,water is only about 2-3 feet deep.had to take seats and pedestal poles out.Had to lower motor just enuff to not hit bottom or scrape top on cement bridge..Pushed our way through with about 6" to spare on each side of boat.

Posted Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:59 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links