MILL POND RESULTS

SPECIAL THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO SHOWED UP, FOR A SMALL PARKING LOT AND RAMP WE SURE PULLED THIS ONE OFF WITHOUT ANY PROBLEMS, NICE TO SEE THE FATHER SON TEAM OF FISH FOR BASS, AS WELL AS TEAM UNDERDOGS DAD (MIKE) FOR BRINGING HIS BOY (WHO PLACED SECOND) TO FISH!! GREAT JOB EVERYONE SEE YOU GUYS AT WALLUM, ILL BE POSTING IT AT 8PM TONIGHT

CONDITIONS
PARTLY SUNNY, HIGH 76
WIND CALM
WATER TEMP 72-78

1ST PLACE STRATOS (5) 14.35LBS
2ND PLACE UNDERDOG (5) 13.88LBS LUNKER 4.67LBS
3RD PLACE NORTHSHORE (5) 9.12LBS

HONERABLE MENTIONS
HALO (5) 8.79
BASSASINS/BIGMOUTHS (3) 6.06LBS
SINISTA (4) 5.84LBS
COASTGAURD (3) 5.22LBS
GIFTHORSE (3) 5.00LBS
FISH FOR BASS (3) 4.34LBS
POUNDTOWN (1) 2.02LBS

ZERO WEIGHTS
B&E
CHASIN TAIL

Posted Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:25 pm

Congrats to team Stratos and the other top teams. Just so everyone knows, you'll never see me at that place again. I don't mind weeds and pads but I've never seen a place completely covered. Yuck

Nice job Neil. Another great job putting this together

Posted Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:37 pm

congrats to the winners....nice job

Posted Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:55 pm

Great job putting this together Neil. I showed my Dad the recognition you gave him; he was psyched! Lol

Congrats to stratos and north shore for placing first and third. You guys are a great group of people, I'm sure I'll see you guys at Wallum.

Posted Sun Sep 02, 2012 5:07 pm

thanks neil, and congratz to all the winners, it was a nice day to be fishing Smile

Posted Sun Sep 02, 2012 5:38 pm

nice job guys.

Posted Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:27 pm

Nice job guys, great cranking pond isn't it! I wish i had permission to fish this one today! Oh well there will be others.

Posted Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:12 pm

tommyboy

Nice job guys, great cranking pond isn't it! I wish i had permission to fish this one today! Oh well there will be others.

As in crankbaits? Good fishing guys. Definitely a place to schedule earlier in the year in the line-up. It was thick.

Posted Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:54 pm

Congrats to team Stratos on the win! And also to the underdog team! Very Happy

Posted Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:23 am

NEF domination, nice job guys

Posted Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:06 am

First I would like to thank Neil and the Gang of MAFF for the time and effort that you all put into these tournaments. Well run organized and as even as possible for all boats. This was my first MAFF tournament (and 4th tourney ever) and hope it won’t be my last, can be tough as I work every Sunday so switching shifts becomes an issue, the way 12 boats and teams were worked off the vehicles and in to the water in the small space was great. Sorry to all I held up as I use a canoe and it takes time to load it up.

Wish I did better tough place for my type of fishing. Tournament had sentimental value to me as it was the place my Dad (RIP) and I fished our only tournament together back at one of Kenny’s tournaments 3 years ago.

Like (in moderation) and thought I had a grip on the punching thing but found out there is more to learn about some of the subtitles and better mats than others. Applied what I thought would be a good plan top water early then punch or senko as sun got high. Even went with different looking baits as I fished some of the overly used water to try and get some thing going.

Only keeper came via a frog and I punched up 1 short, well I am calling it short lol as when a I did my second measurement he flopped out of the boat on me, rookie lol. Biggest fish was a punched up pickle. Had decent buzz bait fish come undone early and missed big bass late on a frog thing dove right over my bait in heavy cover. No luck on the follow up pitches and punches.

Congrats to team Stratos on the win as well as all the teams that finished in the money. The guys I met during the day were all great and the help given during clean up to put my canoe on my car was much appreciated.

Thanks to all had a lot of fun.

Posted Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:34 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links