stratos1966

Where is everyone? Out stinging your fish I hope!!!

I'll be pounding your zone all day Saturday..... Very Happy

Posted Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:28 am

kmsnowman

stratos1966

Thanks Ken. I knew I could count on you ! Between you, Tony and Evan those fish will have lock jaw come Sunday

Posted Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:06 pm

stratos1966

kmsnowman

stratos1966

Thanks Ken. I knew I could count on you ! Between you, Tony and Evan those fish will have lock jaw come Sunday

Just kidding, I'm going with the Pirate but not until sunday. Cool

Posted Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:15 pm

i saw the back and forth with stratos and had to ask...the pirate? ralph?

Posted Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:41 pm

samf

i saw the back and forth with stratos and had to ask...the pirate? ralph?

Yep. kmsnowman is his wink wink "friend"

Posted Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:29 pm

Ok heres the deal, The Image in this post is a Google Map shot of the surrounding area, Walmart located at 3005 Cranberry Highway in East Wareham Ma is 7/10's of a mile from launch for Mill Pond which once again is located at 2828 Cranberry Highway East Wareham (look for the brown fish and game sign)
Teams traveling in 2 seperate vehicles should probablly meet at Walmart, load the other guys tackle in their vehicle then proceed to the ramp, there is no way we will fit 20 vehicles at the launch, there may be room for 3 vehicles to park on the street out side the ramp entrance but not many more, we cannot block or tie up the ramp at anytime.

PS guys with head lamps, bring em you may need em if you arrive before it starts getting light,.

BE EXTRA EARLY BEACAUSE THERE ISNT MUCH ROOM TO MOVE AROUND HERE AND WE WANT TO LAUNCH AT 6:30 thank you, any question text or call 508-373-4783 Neil

Posted Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:45 pm

That map is useless. There are no spots marked on it. Laughing Come one Neil throw us a bone!! Cool

Posted Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:28 am

Before I went to bed I said I bet Rich is the first one to comment on this map!

Heres your bone...the fish are in ......the water! Go Fish

Posted Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:36 am

2 more days Neil!!! Here is what your day will be like Go Fish

Actually the map is awesome. It can be a bit confusing getting to the ramp from 495. I have been there a few times and I still get confused.

Posted Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:43 am

stratos1966

2 more days Neil!!! Here is what your day will be like Go Fish

Actually the map is awesome. It can be a bit confusing getting to the ramp from 495. I have been there a few times and I still get confused.

Been looking forward to this one for a long time, hoping the fish cooperate Rich!

Hopefully you dont get lost or confused on the water?? LMAO

Posted Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:50 am

stratos1966

That map is useless. There are no spots marked on it. Laughing Come one Neil throw us a bone!! Cool

I can mark a few spots on there if you'd like Rich

Posted Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:23 am

jbigun

stratos1966

I can mark a few spots on there if you'd like Rich

Have I told you about criminal record, or my ability to make people disappear? Lmao you may want to refrain from sharing any public information with the enemy?

Posted Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:28 am

Jcotier is teaming up with underdog for this one

Posted Fri Aug 31, 2012 4:29 pm

This whole criminal record routine is getting old!

Posted Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:00 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links