BUMP!

Posted Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:42 pm

JBIGUN is OUT. Good luck guys.

Posted Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:07 pm

kenwood

trashmanssd

Sunday Cape traffic coming back over the bridge at 3:00! that's what got me waiting to sign up not sure I can mentally handle that after long week at work. See how the week goes if there are empty spots late i the week I may sign up.

Hey, 3 PM is better than 4 PM. Laughing

Way better love the 7 till 2 time frame for the summer and like 8-3 early and late in the year. If it doesnt fill up I will probably sign up, just figure if there are more interested parties let them have the spot.

Posted Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:59 pm

Team Shaw is in.

Posted Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:33 pm

Team Mcy. D's is in

Posted Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:09 pm

WE HAVE 9.WAITING ON REPLY FROM #10,RYAN WOULD BE 11.STILL HAVE SPOTS LEFT.WHO WANTS TO FISH?

Posted Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:07 pm

I'll be there -
Russ Kleekamp

Posted Thu Jun 26, 2014 5:04 pm

Jim and Troy are in...first Maff tourney. ..looking forward to placing faces with names...team name Living the Dream....if available

Posted Thu Jun 26, 2014 6:17 pm

Jim and Troy are in...first Maff tourney. ..looking forward to placing faces with names...team name Living the Dream....if available

Posted Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:06 pm

trashmanssd

kenwood

trashmanssd

Sunday Cape traffic coming back over the bridge at 3:00! that's what got me waiting to sign up not sure I can mentally handle that after long week at work. See how the week goes if there are empty spots late i the week I may sign up.

Way better love the 7 till 2 time frame for the summer and like 8-3 early and late in the year. If it doesnt fill up I will probably sign up, just figure if there are more interested parties let them have the spot.

ARE YOU COMING RYAN?JUST SHOW UP WE HAVE ROOM.

Posted Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:22 pm

khaskins

trashmanssd

kenwood

trashmanssd

ARE YOU COMING RYAN?JUST SHOW UP WE HAVE ROOM.

Yeah I will be there rough week at work but I can take few chill pills and deal with the traffic. also I am going alone if any one wants to jump on post here or PM me I check the site a lot. I will PM biggz53 to see if he is still looking right now.

Posted Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:33 pm

Cool,glad to have you.I don't think traffic will be bad.I'm guessing Saturday will be worse.

Posted Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:58 am

and I wont be alone one my friends can go.

Posted Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:37 am

since it's not full team Big Hammer is in.

Posted Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:09 pm

Jim Cook is in

Posted Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:07 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links