Open water fishing soon Laughing Is anyone interested in going to Maine for some Bass fishing this year?. Will be going up for my annual trip
on Father's day weekend. The fishing is awesome. We usually have at least six boats or more that go up.We usually stay at the Cobbossee Motel in Winthrop Maine.If you want to book at this place then you should do it by end of April.Will be heading up on Thursday the 12th and coming home the 15th.I also go up several times throughout the summer.It's $23.00 for a non-resident three day license.I catch more Bass in an hour than i do all day here in Mass or NH.If interested then pm me with your phone number and I can call and answer any questions you might have.All the lakes we fish are within 20 minutes to an hour from where we stay.Maybe we can get some interest in having a weekend tourney up there sometime this summer.

Posted Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:58 am

Can't wait to get up there myself. I talked with a buddy up there last week and there was still 30 inches of ice.....

Posted Thu Mar 27, 2014 6:48 am

I'll be headed up but not until July. I prefer the fish to be set in their summer patterns when I go. I have tried early spring, spawn, post spawn, summer and fall. Summer is my favorite followed by prespawn.

Posted Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:01 am

I'm visiting my buddy up on cobbosse this summer

Posted Thu Mar 27, 2014 2:38 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links