AS of now there are only 5 teams that qualify to fish.Do we really do a final with 5 or 6 boats?Dukeboys needs 1 more to qualify according to the post.That will give us 6.Concord,Maspee and Attitash are the last three.The open doesn't count in the standings.

Posted Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:04 pm

There are still 13 teams mathematically able to make the required 5. If they choose to not come to the next 3 do we then reward them with a trip to the TOC? My answer is no.

Posted Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:22 pm

i'm trying to make the 5 but it's not looking good. matt from boom can't always make tournaments and he has the boat...and lives in CT so some of them are pretty far away for him lol. or i've been gone etc.

Posted Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:56 pm

You know the dukes will be there.

Posted Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:01 pm

KAMIL will be heartbroken if you don't have it on Webster. I'd say just make it like any other MAFF T and let anyone sign up so you fill the field. The points are kind of a joke this year with not many teams fishing more than 5 events. Whatever works for you guys.

Posted Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:51 pm

yeah the duke boys will be there and we should do it at Billington or somewhere where theres not gunna be 70 boats on the water, im sure we can find a better option

Posted Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:52 pm

lhpsnd

KAMIL will be heartbroken if you don't have it on Webster. I'd say just make it like any other MAFF T and let anyone sign up so you fill the field. The points are kind of a joke this year with not many teams fishing more than 5 events. Whatever works for you guys.

Damn right I'll be heart broken haha

Posted Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:35 am

possum53

yeah the duke boys will be there and we should do it at Billington or somewhere where theres not gunna be 70 boats on the water, im sure we can find a better option

Webster is a huge lake even if there are 70 boats on it. There's plenty of spots and room for everybody. I've fished events with 90 boats there

Posted Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:37 am

We'll have to see how things go and make a decision.I think majority rule from the qualifiers.Hard to make a call at this point.We will know better after mashpee.

Posted Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:57 pm

just a suggestion.... dont rip me apart... hahaha

But let any team within the top 15 with at least 3 or more or at least 4 tournies eligible for the TOC? Makes it a little easier cos the boater, non boater deal and schedules. Just an idea broskis!

Yay or Nay? im just saying. it might workout to have a bigger field?

Signed,

JUICEBOX

Posted Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:06 pm

Suggestions are always welcome. IMO we put in place a system to qualify.Teams knew it in January. If that means only 6,7,8 boats fish, well they qualified so it is what it is. All any team had to do was make 5 out of 11 tourneys. Before yesterday 13 other teams ( teams that had not yet fished the required 5 tourneys) were still eligible.

Posted Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:52 am

I agree with Rich (did I just say that out loud? Kidding Rich). People knew well in advance. If they didn't fish enough, why reward them with a spot in the TOC? Doesn't make anyone a bad person. They just don't qualify is all.

Posted Mon Aug 26, 2013 4:45 pm

You typed it Roger,I didn't hear anything out loud,hahaha.I also agree.It is what it is and if you do not fill the requirements then you don't qualify.Thanks for the support.Hopefully this crew will come back together again someday.

Posted Mon Aug 26, 2013 4:59 pm

I think you will have better participation next year once folks get a sense of what is going on and how it shakes out.

Posted Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:02 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links