Looking for any and all suggestions,i want to kayak fish some new waters this weekend.Looking for Largemouth,Smallmouth would be a nice bonus.I fished a lot of ponds over the years so finding new spots isn't always easy.Any ideas???

Posted Thu May 10, 2012 5:16 am

Google maps, MA Wildlife, plenty of choices there Exclamation

Posted Thu May 10, 2012 6:39 am

do you have an extra yak ? that i could use if not i know some spots to shore fish. and i havent gotten out yet this week and im dying to fish

Posted Thu May 10, 2012 2:07 pm

Hey I'm goin out to the canton are this sat from 5-9am if anyone wants to meet up..shore fishing but I know a few good spots where there are pigs

Posted Thu May 10, 2012 2:46 pm

Hey I'm goin out to the canton are this sat from 5-9am if anyone wants to meet up..shore fishing but I know a few good spots where there are pigs

Posted Thu May 10, 2012 2:47 pm

i dont have an extra kayak(yet) i'll be buying a newer bigger one in a couple weeks so i'll talk too you then:-)

Posted Fri May 11, 2012 5:03 am

purpleturkey

i dont have an extra kayak(yet) i'll be buying a newer bigger one in a couple weeks so i'll talk too you then:-)

sounds good

Posted Fri May 11, 2012 2:16 pm

k_emmons

i would join you but gotta take care of my debatic dog in the am plus i have no wheels

Posted Fri May 11, 2012 2:17 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links