tommyboy

sinista

sinista

shawneramone

sinista

shawneramone

thanks guys. Trying to get an idea of what to do. Big lake small boat

Shawn its really not that BIG it looks it on the map but it fishes small if that makes sense

Like Billington?

Correct Sir

It's 420 acres spread over two ponds, more long and narrow than anything

Deep diving cranks is a must, drop shot 50+ ft of water and lots of ship wrecks..... Smile

ABSOLUTELY the ship wrecks are where its at , I would definitely be drop shifting minimum of 50 ft ! Lol

Posted Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:37 am

hmmmmm, I fished the ship wreck at Oldham after Kman suggested it. That worked out pretty good. Thanks guys, you're the best

Posted Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:08 am

shawneramone

hmmmmm, I fished the ship wreck at Oldham after Kman suggested it. That worked out pretty good. Thanks guys, you're the best

I WOULD FISH AT LEAST A 3.5 OZ Kast Master in the heaviest cover you can find, just rip it through like Van Dam does, maybe bring a few Marlin Lures, I hear there are Giants in there!

Posted Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:18 am

sinista

shawneramone

I WOULD FISH AT LEAST A 3.5 OZ Kast Master in the heaviest cover you can find, just rip it through like Van Dam does, maybe bring a few Marlin Lures, I hear there are Giants in there!

The 3.5 is a little light for my taste

Posted Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:20 am

shawneramone

sinista

shawneramone

The 3.5 is a little light for my taste

There's cover here?

Hummm might have to change my plan a little and break out the wacky worm

Posted Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:34 pm

As discussed last week. Throw them high into the trees with 6lb test. Thats all I am giving away.

Posted Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:07 pm

mindgame

As discussed last week. Throw them high into the trees with 6lb test. Thats all I am giving away.

6lb! that's to heavy

Posted Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:23 pm

tommyboy

mindgame

6lb! that's to heavy

6lb is WAY TOO HEAVY this place is Gin Clear LMAO the most you can get away with is 2lb tippet that Fly Fishermen use, use that on a push button Zebco 33 and a 5 foot Ugly Stick with a 1.5oz Tungsten Flippin Weight then throw it in the thickest slop you can find!.......Deadly Technique!

Posted Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:51 pm

sinista

tommyboy

mindgame

6lb! that's to heavy

6lb is WAY TOO HEAVY this place is Gin Clear LMAO the most you can get away with is 2lb tippet that Fly Fishermen use, use that on a push button Zebco 33 and a 5 foot Ugly Stick with a 1.5oz Tungsten Flippin Weight then throw it in the thickest slop you can find!.......Deadly Technique!

so it's gin clear and sloppy? I know a chic like that

Posted Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:29 pm

shawneramone

sinista

tommyboy

mindgame

6lb! that's to heavy

Probablly smells like her too!

Posted Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:31 pm

sinista

shawneramone

sinista

tommyboy

mindgame

6lb! that's to heavy

lol What are we getting into?

Posted Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:33 pm

shawneramone

sinista

shawneramone

sinista

tommyboy

mindgame

6lb! that's to heavy

lol What are we getting into?

Posted Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:47 pm

I just threw up a little in my mouth

Posted Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:49 pm

Wow Tom where did you find her?

Posted Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:54 pm

khaskins

Wow Tom where did you find her?

My secret weapon this Sunday. I think those are my pants!

I'm going to steal a quote from Jaws "I might need a bigger boat"

Posted Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:01 pm

MA Fish Finder

Social Links