I've used and love the frogs and field mouse.

They recently came out with a blue back herring wake bait. This wil crush the monster stripers in my back yard.

Anyone use the crank baits like the perch and pumpkinseed?

Posted Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:48 pm

I have the perch its like 5-6 inches and i only used it twice caught 2 bass the first time then 1 bass and 3 pikerals the second time but i got it at the end of the season ill br using it alot this season

Posted Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:14 pm

that's something you deffinatly wanna throw when the perch are spawning you can catch some monsters doin that!!

Posted Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:18 pm

Oh I bet. To bad spawn has already happened.

Seriously thinking bout buying a couple. But they're so expensive!

Posted Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:48 pm

I just bought 2 of the live target 4.5" herring swimbaits in the gold shiner pattern from Dicks in Northboro. They have a pretty good selection and the prices were fair.

Posted Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:44 am

bassturds

No i dont think it has happened yet its still been really cold and they dont usually start till April - May.

Posted Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:17 am

basshunter93

bassturds

No i dont think it has happened yet its still been really cold and they dont usually start till April - May.

oh i know the bass havent spawned yet. i was talking about the yellow perch. they spawn right after ice out

Posted Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:45 pm

no I was talking about perch and waters still alittle to cold and the perch have not spawn in any of the ponds I fish it's usually at the begining of April when the water gets In the high 40s to mid 50s

Posted Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:45 pm

really i thought the perch spawn right after ice out along with pickerel

Posted Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:32 pm

I'm pretty sure they were stocking up through out the winter for spawning in the spring

Posted Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:29 pm

the paint jobs are great yes I have a frog and the perch myself. But it is not worth 10-20 dollars for 1 lure any lure for that matter. Why spend that much when most brands that make lures will make a perch or sunfish type for half that or less. They all need to pass certain tests to be put on the market

Posted Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:46 pm

Dicks sells live target stuf for 3 or 4 bucks cheaper than bass pro shops the frogs are like 7.99 and there cheaper than spro bronze eyer frogs and they are by far the best frog for hollow bodys. There still not as much as sebile lures tho haha

Posted Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:23 pm

thecontender

the paint jobs are great yes I have a frog and the perch myself. But it is not worth 10-20 dollars for 1 lure any lure for that matter. Why spend that much when most brands that make lures will make a perch or sunfish type for half that or less. They all need to pass certain tests to be put on the market

I feel the same way. But I'm going to use it more in saltwater. Watching a monster striper smash a blue back herring wake bait!

Posted Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:23 am

MA Fish Finder

Social Links